Internet error status report

Discus and support Internet error status report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; W: 0000 - 0000 X: 8000 - 0011 Y: 0000 - 0000 Z: 0000 - 0000 ID: FFFF - FFFF L: 0015 - 10F1 Q: 8007 - 0435 T: Wireless A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0 G:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlayerUnknown3, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Internet error status report

W: 0000 - 0000

X: 8000 - 0011

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G: 0.0.0.0

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

N: newmen-5G

S: WPA2

C: 0

:)

PlayerUnknown3, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PLAYERUNKNOWN3

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    What are you trying to do exactly?
    When this started to happen?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. BumbbleKitten Win User

Xbox 360 System Alert

there is no error but when I click Y for stattus it brings up Error Status report with alot of numbers and letters, I can't connect to Netflix says it can't connect to the internet, but when I test the internet it says its connected.
  4. cokeyx3 Win User

Can't Connect To Xbox Live Failed Test

It still wont work it just wont connect to the internet this is my status thing

ERROR STATUS REPORT:

W: 0000 0021

X: 0000 F001

Y: 0000 0000

Z: 0000 0000

ID: 0004 0001
  5. gamefriik200 Win User

Cant connect to internet

So do you want error status report?

When you test connection there is m Xbox360-WIFIname-Internet-Xbox Live

It wont go further than between Xbox360 and Wifiname
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Error Status Report

Hey Bursting! Can you review our START HERE thread, and detail your issue in a new thread so that we can give it maximum attention? Make sure to post all of the information the thread requests (it's the bolded section.) Thanks!

forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx
Thema:

1. Internet error status report - Similar Threads - Internet error status

2. Xbox App for PC "youre not connected to the internet" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for PC "youre not connected to the internet" error: I am trying to play my newly purchased Master Chief Collection off of Steam. I have found it is unable to connect to any online servers or stats. I was directed to download the xbox app which was...
  3. Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Combat Versus Error: No internet Connection. Can anyone help me please? I really...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, then I even moved the app to different drives. Still didn't work. I suspect it's a server issue on the developer's side. Problem is, I'm not sure if my...
  4. Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tetris Effect Connected: A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection....: Question: I get the following message when trying to connect to multiplayer and enter a ranked match. "A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection". I'd appreciate any help on...
  5. Error code 0x00000001 with xbox gamepass for pc when installing games; "no internet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x00000001 with xbox gamepass for pc when installing games; "no internet...: I've tried powershell as admin, repairing the apps, clearing caches, resetting the apps, command prompts, and I'm up to date on all apps and windows 10 updates. I do not have a 3rd party firewall...
  6. Why do I get an Internet Connection error on my PC in MS Solitaire Collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get an Internet Connection error on my PC in MS Solitaire Collections: When I try to use MS Solitaire Collections, I get a error 117000 and 0x80240438 that the Internet connection is not connected. But all the connections work fine in Windows 10 settings. I've read...
  7. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website'': The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the search engine. I can search various things, get different results from video, images and general. However, I...
  8. Xbox 360 internet error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 internet error: So my xbox360 has never been able to connect to the internet for some reason and now i want to fix that. When i try to connect by wired connection it gives me an error even tho my internet has...
  9. Xbox update - error problem with update- but we are connected to internet - what’s up?!!!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox update - error problem with update- but we are connected to internet - what’s up?!!!?!: We cant update the xbox. It says we need to update. Then starts but when it gets to 3% it fails and we get same errror message. Weve tried connection via hard line and wifi. Both connected...
  10. Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Error/not connecting on Xbox 360: So I just fixed an Xbox 360 of mine I got it working. I've been trying to set up the internet so that I can have access to app store, xbox live and all of that. I'm using a wired connection...