Internet Connection

Discus and support Internet Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live in student accommodation and am struggling to get it to connect to wifi. We have 3 available servers here to connect to; Wireless help, resnet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CutoffManatee6, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Internet Connection

I live in student accommodation and am struggling to get it to connect to wifi.

We have 3 available servers here to connect to; Wireless help, resnet and eduroam. The way it works on our computers and devices etc. is that we connect to wireless help which re-directs us to one of the others. Resnet is the one we use at the accommodation
    rather than eduroam for the university itself.

My xbox is only showing wireless help and none of the others and is giving no option to re-direct to resnet. It says that the network is connected but will not further connect to internet. Further help would be greatly appreciated as soon as possible!!

:)

CutoffManatee6, Jan 8, 2016
  2. JcHeat
    JcHeat Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Anyone else getting constantly booted from games for apparently having no internet connection?? I'm positive my internet is fine and I have no problems with any other device or game. Is this just me or is it an ongoing problem, for me the game is totally unplayable the last couple of days.

JcHeat, Jan 8, 2016
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    Destiny no Internet connection...

Today i got a disconnected three times with a eel,beaver and centipede.

n7oldnavy, Jan 8, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Internet Connection

Sorry to hear it. You should contact your local ISP people to see what's up there. They will usually be able to sort the console out in the student dorms.

onyxishere, Jan 8, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Internet Connection