internal storage

Discus and support internal storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox 360s wont recognize internal storage. went to settings then storage, says unformatted, tried to format nothing happens. tried to reset to default,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SavvySiren1312, Jan 28, 2014.

1. internal storage

xbox 360s wont recognize internal storage. went to settings then storage, says unformatted, tried to format nothing happens. tried to reset to default, then run setup, system update says not enough storage space. any help please.

:)

SavvySiren1312, Jan 28, 2014
  2. internal storage limitations

ok i have a few problems with the xbox one s that are really stupid on microsofts control of what you are allowed to do on your system.

the main problem is with a 500GB hard drive you are only alotted under 5gb for storage of video and audio and such but i only bought it to use for movies and 4k stuff. has anybody figured out how to get past the 5gb limit?

im unable to use an external hdd and usually only store a little on flash drives and cant have them hanging out of system for long periods (kids) so any help would be great.

DreadNutria1819, Jan 28, 2014
  3. brandon21486
    brandon21486 Guest
    Xbox Internal Storage corrupt

Yes I have tried to clear the system cache. I have tried reformatting. Talked to MS support and they came to the conclusion that their was a hardware issue which was pretty obvious before I called them but had to spend 3 hours talking with them. I was hoping
    someone on here knew of a good way to bypass internal storage so I didn't have to buy a new Xbox or pay MS to repair. The hard drive is really pretty unresponsive to anything you try to do it. It says it deletes stuff but it is still there. It errors out when
    reformatting. Would love to use USB or anything but it keeps wanting to install apps on the internal storage without giving me an option.

brandon21486, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

internal storage