internal server error 500

Discus and support internal server error 500 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I can't log into my xBox account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There's always a message about internal server error 500. I have even tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RetiredLizard11, Apr 24, 2017.

1. internal server error 500

Hello!

I can't log into my xBox account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There's always a message about internal server error 500. I have even tried to reset my password to Microsoft account, but it didn't help either. I've missed about a week or more in Daily
    tasks in the game. Therefore, my questions are:

1. How can I solve this problem?

2. How can I compensate the progress that I was not able to make during this week? Because I won't get the award if I don't finish the tasks till the end of month.

Thanks in advance!

:)

RetiredLizard11, Apr 24, 2017
  2. can't sign in to xbox

Trying to get in xbox account in windows 10 but error keeps happening error code "0x801901F4" internal server error (500). help me please.

ScionHyperion96, Apr 24, 2017
  3. Xbox Live Rewards 500 Interner Serverfehler

When I try to login with my Pc to Xbox Live Rewards is always 500 Internal Server Error, I've used a different browser but it always gets only 500 internal server error, I have slowly no idea what I can do yet so it could go maybe me log on to Xbox Live
    Rewards

this is whatmultiplayking wrote

FutileHurdle63, Apr 24, 2017
  4. internal server error 500

Hey there, Lizard!

Are you still receiving this error? If so, be sure your internet is connected to your PC via an ethernet cable to ensure a stable connection. This should get you sorted out.

Let me know how that works! I'm happy to help further if needed. internal server error 500 :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 2, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Lizard!

Are you still receiving this error? If so, be sure your internet is connected to your PC via an ethernet cable to ensure a stable connection. This should get you sorted out.

Let me know how that works! I'm happy to help further if needed. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. FutileHurdle63 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards 500 Interner Serverfehler

When I try to login with my Pc to Xbox Live Rewards is always 500 Internal Server Error, I've used a different browser but it always gets only 500 internal server error, I have slowly no idea what I can do yet so it could go maybe me log on to Xbox Live
    Rewards

this is whatmultiplayking wrote
  7. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Xbox cloud tv setup HTTP ERROR 500

Hello SRMC70. My name is zahir

Please check if xbox live cloud service is down in your area.

The “HTTP 500 Internal Server” error is quite general as it can be caused by a broad range of issues. Because of that, you may stumble upon it quite often. Error 500, also known as the Internal Server Error, is a common HTTP status code that indicates an issue on the web server’s side. When you encounter an error 500, it means that the server has encountered an unexpected condition or configuration problem that prevents it from fulfilling the request made by the browser or client.

Clear your browser cache and cookies

When the website doesn’t open after reloading, your browser might be keeping expired or corrupted cache files and cookies. Reloading the page will not delete them, so you must clear them manually.

Visit the website using another network

The connectivity problems causing the “HTTP 500 Error” may happen across your entire network. In this case, you will probably see the error on any device on this network.

To test if this is the problem, switch to another network. For instance, if you use a mobile phone connected to Wi-Fi, switch to mobile data.

How to Fix the HTTP 500 Internal Server Error from the website?

In the best-case scenario, the steps mentioned above will fix the problem. However, if the error persists, you may need to dig deeper into the issue since the error stems from the website itself.

As a site owner or webmaster, there are several checks you can do that can solve the “500 Internal Server Error.”

The HTTP “500 Internal Server Error” can be very frustrating to deal with because of its unclear nature. The problem may originate from a local issue or an error on the website or the server.

Regards
    Zahir
  8. chadesh Win User

cant log into elite

heh I can't even log into the MW3 website or forums keep getting errror 500 internal server errors. That website and forums are kinda like these. slow and crappy
  9. Kronic Herba Win User

cant log into elite

[quote user="chadesh"]

heh I can't even log into the MW3 website or forums keep getting errror 500 internal server errors. That website and forums are kinda like these. slow and crappy

[/quote]

Lol, I totally agree!
Thema:

1. internal server error 500 - Similar Threads - internal server error

2. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  3. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  4. With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    With respect to the Internal Storage of the Xbox Series X how long is Seagate going to have...: I have an 8TB Western Digital external HD for my Xbox One. You can play games directly from the HD. Yet on the Series X you cannot do this and instead an External HD is only capable of storing...
  5. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  6. E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    E106 Error Code after swapping old Internal HDD back into same Xbox One S HELP!!: Hi all, I swapped my xbox one s hdd to an ssd in 2022. It worked fine and at the time I used the OSU1 update file on a usb to configure the new ssd to work. Today, I felt like using my old hdd on...
  7. External/ Internal

in XBoX on Consoles
    External/ Internal: Why whenever i install it game on external and it’s done and i try to play it but right when it try to play it, It makes me download it on the internal drive does anybody know why it makes me do...
  8. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  9. Getting internal server error when logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting internal server error when logging in: I'm trying to log in using my Microsoft account. I go to the Minecraft login page (on minecraft.net), click to use the Microsoft account, and then it sends me back to the login page without any...
  10. Halowaypoint Internal Server Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halowaypoint Internal Server Error: I cant access the Halowaypoint website, regardless whether I try to go to the website directly via www.halowaypoint.com or whether I Google Halowaypoint and follow the link there. It just shows...