Internal Memory

Discus and support Internal Memory in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys. After a long time of inactivity today my brother started to play on my Xbox360 and discovered that all my save and profile stored on the IM... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deneviel, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Deneviel
    Deneviel Guest

Internal Memory

Hi guys.

After a long time of inactivity today my brother started to play on my Xbox360 and discovered that all my save and profile stored on the IM where lost. The data on the Externall HDD ( where his profile is ) seems intact only the one on the internal memory
    are lost.

All the fuction seems run smooth but i'm quite sure the internal memory is broken. Since the console have expired it's warranty i was thinking to not actually do anyting for the failed IM.

My question is: Will this cause any problem? Any possible sensible data is stored on that memory ( like sitem file ) or i can just create a new account on the HDD and ignore the problem?

If u are asking: "Are u sure the IM is broken?" I'm quite sure of it, infact, last time i checked, it have 2.2 GB of free space even trougth it looks completely empty from the menu and the free space seem to decrease every time i turn on my console even
    without using the IM

TNX for reading and sorry for my bad english

:)

Deneviel, Jan 14, 2014
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    internal memory

4 gig model has no hard drive its is internal flash memory like a usb drive but built in. you can add a 250 or 320 gig hard drive to it or use external flash drives up to 32 gig but those are your only options if the internal memory is failing, which is
    what it sounds like.

davemcfly85, Jan 14, 2014
  3. Oj1225
    Oj1225 Guest
    internal memory

hey guys i have an xbox 360 4gb for about a year now. until recently it was working fine. now it takes a very long time to start up and even get to xbox dashboard so i looked for solutions and i tried all except the clear cache but when i do try and select
    sytem setings it freezes for a while then goes back to loadind and when it done loading and i try again the hard drive is not showing up. keep in mind its a internal HDD. please help

Oj1225, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Internal Memory