Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

Discus and support Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds. Note that I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PelectricalS, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds.

Note that I have the Xbox one and there is no auto HDR setting to turn off.

Any suggestions welcomed!

submitted by /u/PelectricalS
    [link] [comments]

/u/PelectricalS, Nov 28, 2023
  2. xX JiGgIlO Xx Win User

sudden black screen during gameplay

Change your tvs lads! I was playing on a sony Bravia and the exact same thing happened... Changed to a samsung and it worked... No more 1-2 second black screen... Something's wrong with certain tvs not being able to handle the capacity of the xbox one!
  3. Frathos Win User

Problems with Xbox One X and Samsung ue55nu7096

It's hard to say whether this is an Xbox One console or Samsung HDTV issue. I have seen other reports in the forums about similar short black screen issues and even experience it myself intermittently with my Day One Xbox One and Samsung KS8000.

IIRC, one forum poster theorized it may be related to a failed notification (ie a pop up should appear but instead the whole screen goes black temporarily) or is somehow related to when an update for a game or app becomes available. I'll try to keep an eye
    on game updates in future to see if there is a correlation between black screens and available updates.
  4. LocknessMonstr Win User

xbox one s 4k intermittent black screen

I'm having the same issue. When the Xbox One S is set to 8 bit my Vizio M65-D0 will intermittently produce a "Snowy" screen and I have to change inputs in order to clear it. On the 10 bit and 12 bit settings it intermittently will produce a "Black" screen
    that clears itself in a few seconds. This has happened both when streaming content from Amazon and while playing games.
  5. scott1773 Win User

black screen for 1-2 seconds

Still has the problem Xbox told him as well its more likely to be the TV and not the xone as the two zones he has both work fine on two other TVs he's has a Sony TV not sure what model he does have a post here about it he's name is Haynes 1515*
  6. Sid Mintz Win User

1 or 2 second black screen.

It only happens on browser. I mainly use my X1 for reading emails, reading news articles,shopping and visiting and posting on forums(thats why my thumbs now look like arnold swartzneggers legs)

It happens on any site Im on really.
Thema:

Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

1. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C - Similar Threads - Intermittent Black Screen

2. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  3. Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone experiencing intermittent sound stutter when using YouTube App on Series X?: since I purchased a series X last December I have experienced sound stutter when viewing videos on YouTube via the App. I have tried sending a Report A Problem for this issue ,but because it is...
  4. Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I purchased an Xbox Series X a few months back and have had on and off multiplayer connection issues. No other apparent issues outside of when I load into a multiplayer game. It...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...
  8. How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox One X and Series S random intermittent HDMI static?: Hi, I've had my Xbox one X for many years, and starting last year I began having issues where my LG TVs video signal would randomly start to cutout every few seconds. It shows static, then...
  9. Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Diagnosing intermittent flicker (Series X, not VRR issue): Hello, I'm posting in hopes of diagnosing the cause of an issue I've been having while gaming. Hopefully this doesn't come across as long winded, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in...
  10. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...