Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes.

Discus and support Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot [img] And when I attempt to run a game it comes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Binarlex, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Binarlex
    Binarlex Guest

This is windows 11 running the build 22000.527, and it just refuses to work. Here's a screenshot

Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes. [​IMG]

And when I attempt to run a game it comes up with this file system error.

Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes. [​IMG]

It's a interesting issue, and you guys may say update my system. But it reports that I am up to date. So anyone has a answer then answer away.

Thanks in advance,

Mr. random

:)

Binarlex, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When you enable dev mode on Windows 10, then enable the "Windows Device Portal", then open Windows Device Portal's Xbox Live tab. If you alter the sandbox value or leave it blank, you will have issues, it needs to be very specific. Put in the value "RETAIL", without the quotes. It'll work and things will go back to normal.
  3. Binarlex Win User

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You mentioned that you already updated the system but have you gone into the Microsoft Store app and check for updates on your library?

Did you enable the dev mode in your PC?
    I have checked updates for other pieces of software, but none needed updated at the time. And I do have dev mode enabled, but I have changed it the other way round. And with no change. I could try again with a better restart doing it manually.
  4. Binarlex Win User

Thank you, I have always thought it was a naming type. Not a very specific value.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Binarlex! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You mentioned that you already updated the system but have you gone into the Microsoft Store app and check for updates on your library?

Did you enable the dev mode in your PC?
  6. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Error 182698A20523785 I cannot even sign in.

looks like something to do with your billing and payment that blocks you from certain features

try contacting microsoft and see what the problem is
Thema:

1. Interesting error. I cannot sign in even with past fixes. - Similar Threads - Interesting error cannot

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  4. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  5. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days: Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad
  6. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  7. Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?: How do I remove groups from the home screen? How do I disable that useless virtual keyboard? Just picked one up, been busy setting it up. What is with the garbage groups I am not interested in,...
  8. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two: I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?...
  9. Why can't I make or get interested in group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make or get interested in group post: It keeps saying "there was a problem looking for post" or if I try to get interested it says "unable to send request a05a59d2-45b6-4638-b5b5-3150fe7d75ef
  10. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...