Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

Discus and support Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LincolnClayFace, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

Recently I have been playing around with the on console browser in addition to having been unable to get the hang of Sims 4 on controller. I saw the razer keyboard but not interested in $250 solution.

Ive searched and most posts are a year or more outdated or unhelpful. Im currently without a proper PC (thanks Covid) so Im working with what I have.

submitted by /u/LincolnClayFace
    [link] [comments]

/u/LincolnClayFace, Jun 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Allebas Win User

Keyboard and mouse

I use keyboard and mouse for some games. The main games I use it for are Sim 4 and Cities. For me, the keyboard and mouse is more useful then a controller for those games. I glad you can use these 2 things on an xbox.
  3. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What would you like to see added to Xbox 2020?

ability to use mouse and keyboard on edge
  4. aWALKER1 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

Can i use a keyboard and mouse for edge web browser?
  5. yLeozinn Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

------

[Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
  6. eduscxbox Win User

Microsoft Edge

Hello ConnertFunky, I've tested and you can't use mouse on Edge for Xbox but the keyboard works just fine.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards
Thema:

Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help.

1. Interested in usings a Keyboard and mouse for Edge and Sims 4. Help. - Similar Threads - Interested usings Keyboard

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  4. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  5. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days: Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad
  6. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  7. Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?: How do I remove groups from the home screen? How do I disable that useless virtual keyboard? Just picked one up, been busy setting it up. What is with the garbage groups I am not interested in,...
  8. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two: I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?...
  9. Why can't I make or get interested in group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make or get interested in group post: It keeps saying "there was a problem looking for post" or if I try to get interested it says "unable to send request a05a59d2-45b6-4638-b5b5-3150fe7d75ef
  10. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...