interested in becoming a Preview Member

Discus and support interested in becoming a Preview Member in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; interested in becoming a Preview Member and that an invite will be much welcome and wil surely accept it in order to contribute in improving the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Munro, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Jason Munro
    Jason Munro Guest

interested in becoming a Preview Member and that an invite will be much welcome and wil surely accept it in order to contribute in improving the system.

:)

Jason Munro, Jul 8, 2016
  2. BIGJACE2017
    BIGJACE2017 Guest
    preview member

I am really interested in becoming a preview member and if anyone could help thatd be great! my gamertag is for anyone willing to help, thank you.

BIGJACE2017, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Becoming a Preview Member

Hey there Mausoltov and ScubaSteve1501!

As TheJackah stated, in order to participate in the Preview Program, you will need to be invited by someone who is currently participating in the Program. Unfortunately we are unable to provide invites here in the Support Forums.

Mister Quimby, Jul 8, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

These are the support forums full of issues regarding the Xbox one console. And some trolls but you know. this isn't the best place to be asking for a invite to the preview program.

Be sure to check with all your friends and see if they can invite you.

Qwertei, Jul 8, 2016
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Id also like to add being invited doesnt guarentee a spot in the preview program. There are 3 steps in getting into it.

1. Get invited

2. Get accepted

3. Download preview program app and enroll.

The acceptance part may take a LONG TIME as the backlog of players waiting to get accepted is very large. Many people have been waiting for several months to get in.

So long story short even if you do get invited you may be waiting several months before you actually get accepted.

KindGryphon, Jul 8, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx
    if you don't have any friends in the preview but as mentioned,being invited does not guarantee being accepted.

Daft Badger, Jul 8, 2016
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    They are very very selective on who they accept also

Enforcement actions can block you from entering (has to be 1year since the last action)

ngocphi, Jul 9, 2016
  8. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

They can't be that fussy, after all they let me in interested  in becoming a Preview Member :)

Anywho, I invited the OP earlier today, as everyone has said it can take a while to be accepted in if ever depending on numerous things.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 31, 2018
  9. ngocphi Win User

They are very very selective on who they accept also

Enforcement actions can block you from entering (has to be 1year since the last action)
  10. EggsBoxJuan Win User

They can't be that fussy, after all they let me in :)

Anywho, I invited the OP earlier today, as everyone has said it can take a while to be accepted in if ever depending on numerous things.
  11. KindGryphon Win User

Id also like to add being invited doesnt guarentee a spot in the preview program. There are 3 steps in getting into it.

1. Get invited

2. Get accepted

3. Download preview program app and enroll.

The acceptance part may take a LONG TIME as the backlog of players waiting to get accepted is very large. Many people have been waiting for several months to get in.

So long story short even if you do get invited you may be waiting several months before you actually get accepted.
  12. Qwertei Win User

These are the support forums full of issues regarding the Xbox one console. And some trolls but you know. this isn't the best place to be asking for a invite to the preview program.

Be sure to check with all your friends and see if they can invite you.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../1994482.aspx
    if you don't have any friends in the preview but as mentioned,being invited does not guarantee being accepted.
Thema:

1. interested in becoming a Preview Member - Similar Threads - interested becoming Preview

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  4. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...
  5. I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I just got this account I can’t make post or interest in them been happening for 3 days: Every time I interest in a group post it say unable to send request it’s getting irritating 8ed06da1-ad43-4780-98c9-275df59de0ad
  6. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  7. Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Removing or disabling groups I am not interested in and that virtual keyboard?: How do I remove groups from the home screen? How do I disable that useless virtual keyboard? Just picked one up, been busy setting it up. What is with the garbage groups I am not interested in,...
  8. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two: I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?...
  9. Why can't I make or get interested in group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I make or get interested in group post: It keeps saying "there was a problem looking for post" or if I try to get interested it says "unable to send request a05a59d2-45b6-4638-b5b5-3150fe7d75ef
  10. My pc wont let me group post or interest in one

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc wont let me group post or interest in one: I use to use the lfg tab on Xbox game bar all the time but now when I try to interest in it it says post is no longer available and when I try to make a post it says there was a problem posting...