Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

Discus and support Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZubairKhalil1, May 25, 2021.

1. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

I don't know. If I'm being Superstitious or I'm right. But, I have never been the same Competitive PC Gamer ever since I stopped using WMO. Everything about this mouse shape, clicks, design, and material even the sensor position (a few mm above the middle) I have been noticing is perfect even the sensor itself. This mouse was a God-sent, way ahead of its time. I have no idea after remaking many things like IE 3.0 mouse and game series like Age. Why Microsoft is not remaking this mouse? I don't even need sides buttons, mechanical clicks

(Oh well I have to tell you a fun fact the stock two-legged switches on WMO are God sent too, no mechanical switch Omron or kalih is even near to these, they have the best feel), even 1000 hz polling rate.

Just update its sensor so I can play on a higher DPI. And keep this mouse 200% the same thing. This mouse was made a flawless thing 20 years back.

Remake it MS, trust me. You will never regret this decision.

Sincerely,

a fanboy of WMO.

:)

ZubairKhalil1, May 25, 2021
  2. Trippul G Win User

Racing Wheels versus Gamepads

I don't see any reason why Forza 4 or any other game would be incompatible with any wheel that currently works with Forza 3. If you want to buy the Fanatec Wheel, go for it, you won't regret it. It's the best wheel available for the 360, by far.
  3. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

Baseball 2014??

The show 14 is amazing. Buy a PS3/PS4 to play it, you won't regret it. MS showing it's stupidity and ignorance by not having a full simulation baseball game.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Regrets?

Kinda regret skipping last generation, but made up for it a little with a few HD remakes.
  5. ebigg Win User

Criterion ruined this game

Something I forgot to add is that it won't recognize my Fanatec CSR wheel. It sees it as a MS racing Wheel and I am unable to properly adjust button assignments. There is also no support for Force Feedback adjustment or Advance wheel settings like steering
    sensitivity or deadzone settings
  6. THOMAS E PHILLIPS Win User

my sons steering wheel problems stuck in full left lock

You might want to try to find a used MS wheel on ebay or graigs list.

I've had the same problem on a couple of the wheels and had to get another on.

Microsoft quit supporting the MS wheels a while ago.

I am still using the MS wheel and playing Forza 4.

You may need to buy a different wheel by another manufacturer.
Thema:

Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!)

1. Intelli Wheel Mouse Optical (Remake it MS you won't regret it!) - Similar Threads - Intelli Wheel Mouse

2. Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada: When and or will we see the moza race wheel in the Microsoft store in Canada it would be amazing if we have a race wheel for all Canadians . ece8c0f5-097d-431f-ac8e-402fd81a3525
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  4. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  5. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  6. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  7. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  8. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  9. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  10. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...