Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz disconnections only while playing games

Discus and support Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz disconnections only while playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell G15 5511 laptop with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz network drivers. Recently I started to have a problem, where whenever I launch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TaurasA, Jan 5, 2023.

1. TaurasA
    TaurasA Guest

Hello, I have a Dell G15 5511 laptop with Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz network drivers. Recently I started to have a problem, where whenever I launch a game my network disconnects and after some time reconnects back, which causes major pauses when playing. When this happens Event Viewer says "6062 - Lso was triggered" , I believed that I tried everything to fix it (uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless drivers, rolled back it's version, did a network reset, performed a flush dns command). Again this only happens when playing games and I would like to know what else I could do to try to fix this problem. Thank you.

:)

TaurasA, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sodapop_, ideal in your case would be to provide feedback to Dell support so they can help you.

https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-ie?app=pro...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Sounding Gritty after Turning on Microphone

4. Jerome Robar Win User

My XBOX One will not accept a WPA2 Personnel security type.

Well, I didn't test the settings on the router, but the Rep I texted with (arg !) reset it back and forth between open and WPA2. She set up another SSID and gave it open security type (now set to WPA2) and we tried that on XBOX - to no avail - got the same error message.

Here's the Gateway info

SSID: SETUP-8692

Protocol: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)

Security type: WPA2-Personal

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Description: Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

Driver version: 22.110.1.1

Network band: 5 GHz

Network channel: 157

Link speed (Receive/Transmit): 1021/721 (Mbps)

IPv6 address: 26xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

Link-local IPv6 address: xxxxxxx

IPv4 address: 192.168.0.249

IPv4 DNS servers: 68.105.28.11 (Unencrypted)

68.105.29.11 (Unencrypted)

68.105.28.12 (Unencrypted)

Physical address (MAC): xxxxxxxxxx
  5. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

So, we are assuming that the Wi-Fi on your laptop works normally otherwise?

Did you install any other Wi-Fi drivers besides what Windows installs? If not, then I would recommend installing the drivers for the Wi-Fi card as Windows doesn't always install the correct drivers for Intel cards (yours is a Killer card which is Intel). It's possible it's fine for normal Wi-Fi but the Remote Play doesn't like it.

You can either download the driver direct from here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/u.../intel-killer-wifi-6-ax1650-is/downloads.html

Or you can use the Intel Auto-Detect Assistant which analyses your system to determine the best driver:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series S Controller constantly disconnecting and says battery level critical even with brand new batteries. (PC)

Hi there, thank for your reply. I'm using Bluetooth when using the controller on my laptop and correct me if I'm getting this wrong but it says that the firmware is HCI 11.8825 / LMP 11.8825. Also I'm not sure if this helps but I use an adaptor on my main PC and don't have this reconnecting issue, it just seems to be my laptop. I'm glad its just a bug and not me then! I was worried about the critical display.
    So, your Bluetooth version is fine as it's Bluetooth 5.2 (according to the LMP number)

As you are using a laptop, I am going to guess your Wi-Fi card (which would house the Bluetooth) is an Intel card (probably the AX201 if it is Intel) as they are the most widely use Wi-Fi solutions in laptops these days. Assuming it is Intel, I would recommend downloading the intel support tool to ensure you have the latest drivers:

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/detect.html

Windows doesn't always download the most up-to-date drivers for Intel Wi-Fi cards and laptop drivers aren't always the best either
Thema:

1. Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz disconnections only while playing games - Similar Threads - Intel AX201 160Mhz

2. Is Windows 8.1 good for gaming in Intel HD 3000 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Windows 8.1 good for gaming in Intel HD 3000 ?: i cant like play minecraft , valorant and more like opengl games , DirectX games here are the specs i3-2348M CPU @ 2.30GHz 8 GB DDR3 256 gigabyte ssd intel hd 3000 and i am planning to downgrade...
  3. Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Simulator 2023 - I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R)...: I have new Dell Inspiron 16 2-in-1: 16GB ram: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1260P 2.10 GHz: will it run ok and what joystick should I buy? Obviously 641b65fb-66da-451a-bcdf-57de215f0a23
  4. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...
  5. I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...: i71800H Hp Victus with 3050ti. d440341e-c959-4ee3-96fb-b282b0e35f4f
  6. Xbox Gaming on an Intel Evo Laptop: Challenges and Solutions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gaming on an Intel Evo Laptop: Challenges and Solutions: Hello, fellow forum members! I'm here today with a unique question regarding Xbox gaming on an Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/sg/en/faqs/intel/intel-evo-platform/]. As an avid gamer,...
  7. Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft refuses to use 3060Ti despite changing graphics settings and stays on Intel UHD...: If this is the wrong place please do tell me. So I have read about changing the preferred GPU within the graphics settings on windows 11 and I have done so, for not only the javaw but also all...
  8. I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played the MW2 Campaign remastered and got all 45 pieces of intel and never got the...: Achievements seem to be really delayed with the game I played. I got all 45 pieces of intel and never received my achievement despite completing it 65b80a60-8331-4118-9bec-a481fc208113
  9. Hello, i have a question. i have a pc with intel core i5-4690T and a Geforce GT710 and 16Gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i have a question. i have a pc with intel core i5-4690T and a Geforce GT710 and 16Gb...: This is what the sign says. And if the graphics card is not compatible can somenoe search a MSFS-compatible GPU that is low-profile?? I play on a lenovo pc. 51eefe13-d3ed-412e-8864-4db20804e459
  10. Latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver for Windows 7 64 Bit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver for Windows 7 64 Bit: Hello Microsoft. I am having a problem on my Intel HD Graphics 3000 in gaming with my gpu drivers and directx. I want to play Rocket League on the Epic Games Launcher but when i launch the game,...