Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects

Discus and support Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So... with the original Xbox One, I had NO issues with the Instant On mode. I moved to and S and began experiencing an issue where while under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Idahodreams, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Idahodreams
    Idahodreams Guest

So... with the original Xbox One, I had NO issues with the Instant On mode. I moved to and S and began experiencing an issue where while under "instant on" and turning it on, I had no internet connection... and I would have to completely
    reboot the console. I thought it was my connections and eventually found the console just wouldnt stay connected while in the Instant On mode... maybe I just had a dud... So, naturally when I upgraded to the Xbox One X, I felt that peskey issue would be
    bannished to xbox hell, but NO! I have the same issue. If I turn on the Xb1X while in "instant on" mode... tada! there's no internet connection... EVEN THOUGH the internet is FINE... and what do I have to do to fix it you ask? Well, I have to reboot the
    console, and thus completely, and effectively eliminate the benefit of the INSTANT ON FEATURE!!!! WTH?? So, since I've read this issue just about everywhere on the internet... WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? Cause the feature is defective.

:)

Idahodreams, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Network adaptor not working when "instant-on" power mode enabled upon boot.

For what it's worth, PS4 will wake from sleep no problem on the same wifi. It's funny. After getting wifi to work again on xb1, upon a power off in instant on mode, it wont wake from the windows 10 app, and wont be connected to wifi again.. ugh.

porschedrifter, Apr 2, 2018
  3. DerpStevens2
    DerpStevens2 Guest
    help figuring out game share.

My brother & I share an xbox one. we've had it for years & it is my home xbox. let's call this xbox "XB1." i just ordered an Xbox one S. let's call it XBS. i would like to move my digital games from XB1 & place them in XBS with my brother still having access
    to them on XB1. basically i'm asking the easiest way to game share without making the new one S my home xbox.

DerpStevens2, Apr 2, 2018
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Backwards compatibility for original Xbox games

Xb>Xb1 would be a breeze in comparison to 360>Xb1 or XB>360
  5. porschedrifter Win User

Network adaptor not working when "instant-on" power mode enabled upon boot.

For what it's worth, PS4 will wake from sleep no problem on the same wifi. It's funny. After getting wifi to work again on xb1, upon a power off in instant on mode, it wont wake from the windows 10 app, and wont be connected to wifi again.. ugh.
  6. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Game Sharing?

I had it on his for a moment, but removed it after I got my XB1. And my XB is my home XB.
  7. User_22 Win User

would you move from ps4 to XB1?

I moved from PS4 to XB1, and I haven't looked back. Not much difference in graphics, however, with the fluff of "powerhouse" that is suppose to be the PS4, I've seen some games and details look better on the XB1, and I feel that it's only going to get better.
    This is my only XB, since the original XB, and I've always been a PS fan, but it's different this generation.

As far as crashing or noise, my XB is so quite, I have to look at it to see if it's even on. I haven't noticed any crashing, freezing or anything else.

Personally, I want a gaming console too, but the XB1 is that and more.
  8. mules4200 Win User

Connected to Wifi but XB1 thinks it's offline. Can't connect to any Live services.

Having the same issue, nat is open xb1 says all services available but cannot access xb live
Thema:

1. Instant On XBS and XB1 wifi disconnects - Similar Threads - Instant XBS XB1

2. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  3. Xbox series s beeps then off instantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s beeps then off instantly: Xbox series s beeps then off instantly 2a6d6c32-35ee-43a9-b83c-b5169665b3a3
  4. Gamepass crashing instantly upon opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass crashing instantly upon opening: the splash screen pops up momentarily and then it crashes. I have tried reinstalling the app, resetting ms store, repairing the app, restarting the app. I have checked my event viewer and found...
  5. XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X GETTING SWITCHED ON BY ITSELF EVEN THOUGH NOT ON INSTANT-ON MODE ?: Technically my Xbox is connected to a APC ups and whenever I switch on my ups, it somewhat starts my Xbox too. Like the Xbox does not fully start, the light on the Xbox power Button does not...
  6. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  7. New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Launches games but instant kick out: Hello, I recently got a new Xbox x series for Xmas. Downloaded my online games like ea fc and warzone. As soon I open the game it gets to first main menu and either freezes or completely kicks me...
  8. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...
  9. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  10. My xbox one x scorpio edition turns on and instantly off in 1 second

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x scorpio edition turns on and instantly off in 1 second: I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. there was heavy dust inside but it has been properly cleaned. Unfortunately do to the power instantly turning off I can't tell if the fan is...