Instant on causing network to crash!

Discus and support Instant on causing network to crash! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Instant on causing network to crash! First please excuse me if this has been answered already but I have yet to find a solution. For months I have been... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AnonymousScorpi, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Instant on causing network to crash!

First please excuse me if this has been answered already but I have yet to find a solution. For months I have been waking up in the morning just to find out all my wired devices were no longer receiving a connection to my Netgear Nighthawk X10 router. I
    went through every possible settings and configurations with no luck in resolving the problem. I figured it had to be a router issue and went out to exchange my Nighthawk. After installing the new router I thought everything was golden because everything seemed
    to work good for a week than I woke up to see the network was down again. Now I have to reboot my router twice a day to get it to work. After months of frustration I came across a post of others having an issue with the instant on feature of the Xbox one s.
    So I said what the heck I'll give it a try and changed it to energy saver and low and behold my issue is gone. After a couple of days with no problems I decided to turn it back on and boom the problem is back. So my question is this. Why is this causing an
    issue with my network? What can be done about it? Is it my system? Any advice on this would be extremely helpful and appreciated. Thank you for your help!

:)

AnonymousScorpi, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Xbox one reliability

Have you tried a hard reset? leaving it in Instant-On mode for several days can cause games to randomly crash or not start.

Indiana Jones, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Xbox one won't register my internet password

If you have your Xbox One on instant on mode turn it to energy saving mode instead. Instant on causes alot of problems with networks.

Richiestang78, Jun 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: