Installing Destiny. Transferring Game Content

Discus and support Installing Destiny. Transferring Game Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been on this screen for hours. I am using the same disc I purchased at the store. I am simply moving from an old Elite model to a slim model. It has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas 7he 7ank, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Installing Destiny. Transferring Game Content

Been on this screen for hours. I am using the same disc I purchased at the store. I am simply moving from an old Elite model to a slim model. It has downloaded everything but the game content. It keeps cycling itself. It will reach between 25-36% and then
    it starts over. I have deleted the entire files, I have reset the cache. It's not letting go

:)

Thomas 7he 7ank, Jan 1, 2015
  2. Kyle5751
    Kyle5751 Guest
    Error Code when trying to download update for COD: Ghosts on XBox One "0x800701f6"

I'm into the game now at least where it says it is installing Destiny and transferring game content and I am at 4% but have been there for a while now so time will tell I guess.

Kyle5751, Jan 1, 2015
  3. Destiny will not download

I recently purchased the disc version of destiny, and when I go to install it, transferring content works, installing updates works, but the "downloading from Xbox games store" is not working. Please help me.

ThunderWolf6270, Jan 1, 2015
  4. Th3 Tater
    Th3 Tater Guest

Built in Hard Drive or is it a 4GB slim + 250 HD? My 4gb Slim + 250 gave us so much trouble we took the disc back and got a digital copy. Make sure you have more than 30 GB avail, I'm pretty sure it only calls for 20, but make a little extra space.

Th3 Tater, Jan 1, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: