Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

Discus and support Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sigyn Wolf, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Sigyn Wolf
    Sigyn Wolf Guest

Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s added, but none of the stuff that I get is there like the horse, the saddle, the outfit or the guns. I’ve restarted the game, and restarted my Xbox twice to see if that would fix it but it hasn’t.

I’ve even gone to “manage games and add ons” and it tells me I have 1 add on added and shows I have it downloaded in my storage but it still isn’t on my game… does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Sigyn Wolf, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing up, any help?

In-game content like that is not shareable. You'd have to purchase it for yourself in order to have it.
  3. Sigyn Wolf Win User

Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing up, any help?

It won’t let me purchase it though, it just says I own it
  4. Francia J. Win User

Red dead Redemption 2 Ultimate edition deal is a deal?

Hi Giovanni, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have checked the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition and according to the description page it is stated: "Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content." This means that it already includes Red Dead Online which will let you play the game.

Make sure to get the Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition.

Also, with promotions, it will really depend.
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

6. Nursemorph Win User

game not found in my library

When you bought it, did you have Game Pass? I ask as the version you bought does not seem to include Red Dead 2 Online, which is required (Story Mode acts like a DLC for Online) and RDR2 Online was on Game Pass at one point.

Seems there are 2 "Ultimates"...the version you have (Ultimate Edition Content) which included Online content (skins, weapons and whatnot) and an actual ultimate Edition which includes Online:

Your Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/st...nd-ultimate-edition-content/9PB06H76TGWL/0010

Note the following on that page:

"Red Dead Online is required to play Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and access Ultimate Edition Content."

And the proper Ultimate Edition:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-redemption-2-ultimate-edition/9PH339L3Z99C/0010

"Includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, Red Dead Online, plus all Special and Ultimate Edition content."

So it looks like you need to buy RDR2 Online to access your content:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/red-dead-online/9N3L5FF8M6SW/0010
Thema:

1. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing... - Similar Threads - Installed Special Edition

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...