installed Games not showing on the Xbox app

Discus and support installed Games not showing on the Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i Bought monster hunter rise sunbreak and is not showing in my library. furthermore i search for it on the app store and sunbreak is not even available... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by diego Quintero1, May 5, 2023.

1. installed Games not showing on the Xbox app

i Bought monster hunter rise sunbreak and is not showing in my library. furthermore i search for it on the app store and sunbreak is not even available and the base game sends me to the windows store

:)

diego Quintero1, May 5, 2023
  2. clamore125 Win User

Xbox App broken game installs

The games don't show up in the apps list. I can't cancel or download the games through the Microsoft Store, it requires me to install said games through the Xbox app (game pass games). I tried wsreset, but it didn't resolve the issue, as the 2 games still show up as ready to install, and I can't do anything except view the installs in the Xbox app
  3. Kaplooee Win User

Xbox game pass not working

I have this issue to but I found a fix. Try using the Microsoft Store App instead of the Xbox App. I was able to download, install and the play games with the Microsoft Store App. Later on, the Xbox App shows the game I installed and is playable.
  4. steffen2000 Win User

xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games

yes like i wrote, the xbox app, shows "see in microsoft", if i push it, it opens microsoft store, where i can then install it, but the installed game dosent show up in the xbox app, ill have to play it from the microsoft store.
  5. WilliamHult Win User

Xbox app not showing installed games

Alright I am guessing the games are installed under This PC → (Drive) → WindowsApps, And I am not able to open this folder so how would I reinstall the games?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there check if you can see the game order stated as “completed”.

Once confirmed, sign out on your Xbox App and Microsoft store app then sign back in.
Thema:

1. installed Games not showing on the Xbox app - Similar Threads - installed Games showing

2. Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game install button shows sad face. HELP!!: Cant install Assassins Creed Valhalla which is available as part of XBox Game Pass. Install button just shows a sad face. I have tried resetting the Xbox app and Store app. I have tried myriad of...
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  5. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f
  6. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install: My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue...
  7. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  8. Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed: Story mode not showing up in game add ons 20fa2f6c-a217-4cb5-85b2-513834cc476a
  9. Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App: In trying to solve a previous issue I've created a new one. The Xbox app will refuse to recognize my installed games. It logs into my account but it seems to get stuck loading the games I have...
  10. Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play button greyed out or game page only showing "install to": Xcloud (Android App and browse) "play" option is either grey or replaced by remote installation option ("Install to"). In the last three days, I have tried to: unistall/install app; clear cache;...