Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

Discus and support Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including: 1. I updated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ollie Reeves, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Ollie Reeves
    Ollie Reeves Guest

Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the...

I purchuased it using a code from cdkeys, my PC fits the requirements to run the game and I have tried many things to fix it including:

1. I updated my graphics driver

2. ran it as administrator

3. made it exempt from anti virus/anti malware

Every time I try to run it it gets stuck on the 'signing in' page just loading in

I cannot find anything else online suggesting how to solve this issue, was wondering if someone could try to help, if so would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Ollie Reeves, Jun 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the issue

Hello Ollie Reeves,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with Football Manager 2023. There are a few possible reasons why the game won't start from the Microsoft Store. Here are some steps you can try to solve the issue:

- Make sure your Windows 10 is up to date. You can check for updates by going to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

- Make sure you have enough disk space on your PC. You can check your disk space by going to Settings > System > Storage.

- Make sure you have a stable internet connection. You can test your connection by going to Settings > Network & Internet > Status.

- Make sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account that you used to purchase the game. You can check your account by going to Settings > Accounts > Your Info.

- Make sure you have activated the game code from CDKeys. You can activate the code by going to https://redeem.microsoft.com and following the instructions.

- If none of these steps work, you can try resetting the Microsoft Store app. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

Also perform the problem launching game troubleshooting found on this link: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

I hope this helps you resolve the issue and enjoy the game. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the issue

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Football Manager 2023 wont start.

Hi, Jens. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

If that doesn't work, please also try repair or reset the game.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. Rostom L Win User

I have just bought fm23 on my laptop through the Xbox app and can’t find the game anywhere. Where is it?

6. Jonny306 Win User

Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042

Thema:

1. Installed football manager 2023 from microsoft store and it wont start, How do I solve the... - Similar Threads - Installed football manager

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...