Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

Discus and support Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllanGoniak, Feb 15, 2020.

1. AllanGoniak
    AllanGoniak Guest

Installed a game, uninstalled it, now to re-install it I have to pay. (Xbox 360)

I got my Xbox 360 about 7 years ago, and bought Minecraft (digital version) on it about 6 years ago. 2 years ago, I uninstalled Minecraft to make some space for another game. Today i tried re-installing it for old times sake, but when I found it on the
    Xbox game store, I found that if I wanted it back, I had to pay the initial price, even though i still have it in my storage. Is anyone having this same problem? Does anyone know how to deal with it?

:)

AllanGoniak, Feb 15, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: