Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc

Discus and support Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, before this i tried to install the 16GB update for outerworlds on my pc using the xbox(beta) app on PC. It would give me errors saying i was not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Warsbane, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Warsbane
    Warsbane Guest

Hello, before this i tried to install the 16GB update for outerworlds on my pc using the xbox(beta) app on PC. It would give me errors saying i was not connected to the internet when i was. So i uninstalled, and tried downloading it all over again and
    not the game has been at 99% for about 30 min now. It says "Dowloading" but its at 0mb/s. Iv'e also tried dowloading it from the microsoft store directly, restarted the computer. Turned it off and on. And also re-installed both apps. Help me please, I just
    want to play :'(

:)

Warsbane, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Warsbane Win User

I also just tried uninstalling the game but it wont allow me to. i select "yes, uninstal" and it continues to "download" anyway.
  3. MaSSaCrE xPRx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  4. xxDuckNcov3Rxx Win User

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox app installation stuck at 99%

‬Hi, sasakekez221,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for sharing that video and providing me with what's happening with Hitman 3 on PC Game Pass. Let me provide you with some suggestions, and please try them in the order that I have numbered them. I hope this resolve your problem.

Solution 1: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution 2: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution 3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Solution 4: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device

Solution 5: Disk cleanup in Windows

Please follow this link and perform a cleanup. You should see the 100GB or more, and you can then remove them this way.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If this does not resolve your issue, please let me know, and we can continue to try other things to see if there is a solution.
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
Thema:

1. Installation stuck at 99% on my Xbox(beta) App on Pc - Similar Threads - Installation stuck 99%

2. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  5. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  6. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  7. Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.: Ive tried restarting the download and every time I do it changes the amount it has to download. For example: It will say 0.00 Bytes out of 9.81 mb. Its stuck there for a long while so I try it...
  8. How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%: Whenever I try to update a game it gets stuck at 0.0%, and when I try to install a game, it gets stuck at like a gb. And the games are on digital not disk, please help....
  9. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  10. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass download lc stuck at 99