Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045

Discus and support Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, today, when I started to download the last bit of MSFS2020, fs-base-cgl, I had 19GB left. It's not starting to download and its descending from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicu Mocanu, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Nicu Mocanu
    Nicu Mocanu Guest

So, today, when I started to download the last bit of MSFS2020, fs-base-cgl, I had 19GB left. It's not starting to download and its descending from 30MBITS to 0.5-2MBITS/sec. I don't know what to do.

:)

Nicu Mocanu, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

Is this happening on PC / Console?
  3. BalthasarLörcher Win User

Hey there,

Unfortunately, I am forcing a very similar issue right now.

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Kind regards,

Balthasar
  4. eric escurriola Win User

Hi Nicu Mocanu

Were you able to resolve the issue? I have the same issue right now :(

Kind Regards
    Eric
  5. samuelkilima Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crash

but now am totally stuck on on Decompressing pc-fs-base-bigfiles-0.1.59.fspackage and it just closes the game and nothing else .
  6. CarTzy Win User

Installation stuck in Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox

Hello ⸸Nҽყƚιɾι ⸸,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with cloud gaming. This issue may be caused by a corrupted or incomplete download of the fs-base-cgl-minimal-0.1.24.fspackage file. To fix this, please try the following steps:

1. Clear the cache of your browser or app that you use for cloud gaming. This will remove any temporary files that may interfere with the game loading.

2. Restart your device and your internet router or modem. This will refresh your network connection and ensure a stable connection to the cloud gaming service.

3. Launch the game again via cloud gaming and wait for the installation manager window to appear. If you see the "Decompressing fs-base-cgl-minimal-0.1.24.fspackage" message again, do not close the window or disconnect from the cloud gaming service. Let the process run until it is completed or until you see an error message.

4. If the process is completed successfully, you should be able to play the game normally.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045 - Similar Threads - Installation stuck base

2. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  5. I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to install the Xbox app on my new PC and it gets stuck about 10% of the...: I have tried to install Xbox app about 10 different ways at this point and I get nothing. Perma stuck at 10%. 11f5a1bf-8420-49f6-afac-31376c7c11ce
  6. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  7. Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck installing an app and its stuck on 0 Bytes.: Ive tried restarting the download and every time I do it changes the amount it has to download. For example: It will say 0.00 Bytes out of 9.81 mb. Its stuck there for a long while so I try it...
  8. How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox installations/updates stuck at 0.0%: Whenever I try to update a game it gets stuck at 0.0%, and when I try to install a game, it gets stuck at like a gb. And the games are on digital not disk, please help....
  9. i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i’m trying to install black ops 3 but it keeps dropping and when it does install i’m stuck...: ige tried everything but nothing seems to work 164a1589-9159-430f-b598-d634c97995ba
  10. Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Gamepass games stuck at 50%: Payday 3 aswell as cities skylines 3 downloads are stuck at 50%. Everytime, ive tries reinstalling multiple times already and even reinstalled windows two times. I noticed after buying the...