"Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a...

Discus and support "Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got the same error when updating it fresh out of the box and ended up having to do an offline update. This is my first Xbox, fell in love playing the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PetyrDayne, Nov 13, 2023.

1. "Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a...

I got the same error when updating it fresh out of the box and ended up having to do an offline update. This is my first Xbox, fell in love playing the Splinter Cells with my roommate back in high school on the 360 and wanted to play Blacklist, the last game we never go to play but I can't seem to get the game or any other game to download. Was able to download the Microsoft store app and YouTube but for some reason games won't install. Tried everything under the sun from the other subs short of contacting my ISP to see if it's a port issue but wanted to check on here to see if it might be something else I missed. Would appreciate your help on this.

submitted by /u/PetyrDayne
    [link] [comments]

/u/PetyrDayne, Nov 13, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a...