Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One

Discus and support Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It wont let me install Spyro Trilogy Ignited on my Xbox one. Its saying i need an update but cant get it right now. Ive deleted all of my storage and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lex kuk, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Lex kuk
    Lex kuk Guest

It wont let me install Spyro Trilogy Ignited on my Xbox one. Its saying i need an update but cant get it right now. Ive deleted all of my storage and uninstalled apps, restarted the console and tried to download and launch from my mobile device. Nothing is working.

:)

Lex kuk, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lex kuk Win User

Disc game. It says, "you need this update but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)

It's been saying this for about a week now.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Aside from the error code is there an error message?

Also, is this a digital game or disc game?
  4. Francia J. Win User

There shouldn't be any server maintenance as of the moment.

I would like to clarify, have you already tried to download the game from Xbox App and then insert the disc before re-launching the game?
  5. Lex kuk Win User

It also says I see this error when I try to update my Xbox console. This happens when the Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance.

How long can the servers undergo maintenance?
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Legend of Spyro

I'd recommend checking out the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. This is the first three Spyro games remastered.
Thema:

1. Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Installation Spyro Trilogy

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...