Installation of games slow

Discus and support Installation of games slow in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just bought an xbox one and the installation of the games is ridiculously slow. Has been sitting on 4% for about 10 minutes! Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WEBERXXX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. WEBERXXX
    WEBERXXX Guest

Hey guys,

I just bought an xbox one and the installation of the games is ridiculously slow. Has been sitting on 4% for about 10 minutes!

Can anyone help?

Weber

:)

WEBERXXX, Jan 2, 2014
  2. OvalMite9131
    OvalMite9131 Guest
    xbox one installation

previously i had no issues installing games from the xbox store . It takes a lot of time to download though , due to my slow internet . however , after the recent april update for the xbox one , i have an issue regarding the installation of one of the games
    with gold titles : "ryse" . the game stops installation at regular time intervals and i have to resume the installation for the game to carry on and its taking forever .usually i put a game on installation before i go to bed and its done by morning . but in
    this case the game automatically turns off installation and i dont have any connection issues also . its kinda annoying to resume the installation continiously .

OvalMite9131, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    GTA 5 Slow install after downloading.

Hi Installation of games slow :)

if you have problem that installation will stop try this troubleshooting:

Error Installing Xbox One Game

But, anyway, GTA V has really a lot of contents so could be that is a bit slow downloading!

Just a question, you enabled the downloading in background right???

If not, do it!!! So in that way when you switch off the console the game will continue the installation Installation of games slow :)

bye bye

Frizio I iB, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Installation of games slow

forums.xbox.com/.../4209336.aspx

FYI, this is the wrong forum. This is 360 help... you'd get better--and faster--help posting in the appropriate Xbox One forum.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: