installation error Red dead redemption 2

Discus and support installation error Red dead redemption 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; trying to install red dead redemption 2, it says that its installed 94.29 gb out of 94.29 gb, but its only at 89.7% when inserting disc 2 it ask me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegitBee5641878, Jun 30, 2022.

1. installation error Red dead redemption 2

trying to install red dead redemption 2, it says that its installed 94.29 gb out of 94.29 gb, but its only at 89.7% when inserting disc 2 it ask me to insert disk 1 and will refuse to install and the installation keeps stopping ive tried factory reseting power cycling and downloading offline (the disk is prestine) other games install fine

:)

LegitBee5641878, Jun 30, 2022
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

3. HomegrownSilky Win User

HELP NEEDED ASAP

Are you sure that you purchased the full Red Dead Redemption 2 and not just the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode. If you purchased the Story Mode, then you need to own Red Dead Online in order to play it. Story Mode is just DLC for Red Dead Online and cannot be played or installed without Red Dead Online.
  4. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  5. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

Each profile can set ONE console at a time as their home console and any other profile on that console can then play that profiles digital games and use its subscriptions without the profile with the
    ownership of the games and subscriptions being signed in at the same time.
    Good to know, but if i got my own console and this new console to my home console then this did not work anymore on the old console right?

So i set the console to my home console on my account to an now it works - he has all the Content of the game, but i think this is not the solution for the initial Problem, because he bought and installed a seperate copy of the full
    game (Ultimate Edition) and so it should work without my account set to home console so that i share my game data with him.

And that is the real Problem which should be solved. So i checked what is installed on the console under his profile and compared it to my profile:

His installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

My installed game files:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Horse

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre Order Bonus War Treausre Map

So we both have installed exactly the same game files, but if is only logged in, Nothing of the Special and ultimate edtion either the pre order Bonus stuff is loaded and accessible in the game. And that ist no correct. So what's the
    Problem?
  6. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
Thema:

installation error Red dead redemption 2

1. installation error Red dead redemption 2 - Similar Threads - installation error Red

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  7. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  8. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  9. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  10. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...