instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

Discus and support instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hola necesito ayuda ya que el proceso de instalación de fsx deluxe edition funciona bien hasta que llega al archivo scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by claudiohidalgo1, Oct 22, 2018.

1. instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

hola necesito ayuda ya que el proceso de instalación de fsx deluxe edition funciona bien hasta que llega al archivo scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp y solo queda ay por horas y no continua con el proceso de instalación agradeciese la ayuda para resolver
    y disfrutar del juego ya que es original en DVD y esta en excelente estado los discos

Translation [Hi, I need help since the installation process of fsx deluxe edition works fine until it arrives at the file scenary wolrd texture 078a2wi9.bmp and it only stays for hours and does not
    continue with the installation process thank you for the help to solve and enjoy the game already

which is original on DVD and is in excellent condition discs]

:)

claudiohidalgo1, Oct 22, 2018
  2. alguien ayuda no se instalar fligt simulator en windows 10 cambie xp por el 10 [Edit - Translation] - someone help does not install flight simulator in windows 10 change xp by 10

no puedo por que no se instalar flight simulator en Windows 10 cambie el xp y ahora no puedo instalar

[Edit - Translation] - I can not because flight simulator is not installed in Windows 10 change the xp and now I can not install

carlos albertomartinezmartinez, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Frank Garcia
    Frank Garcia Guest
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition Activation Problems.

I am trying to install the Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Insider Edition build 1439..10 but the build is not allowing me to install the flight simulator. Has anybody experienced this problem? Has anybody found a solution
    to this problem? Please let me know.

Frank Garcia, Oct 22, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

instalar microsoft flight simulator deluxe edition [install microsoft flight simulator deluxe ...

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that, it's something that has been known were a few customer's have issues installing this game to Windows 10. If you can’t install Microsoft Flight Simulator X maybe you should try using the hidden administrator account to
    install it. First let’s see how to enable administrator account:

• In the Search bar type Command Prompt and right click Command Prompt from the list of results. Choose Run as administrator and you should start Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • In Command Prompt type the following and press Enter to run it:

• net user administrator /active:yes
    • Now log out of your current account and switch to the newly enabled Administrator account.
    • When you log in to the Administrator account try to install Flight Simulator X.
    • After the game installs you can switch back to your regular account, start Command Prompt like we explained in Step 1 and enter the following command to disable administrator account:

• net user administrator /active:no

XBF Leslie D, Oct 22, 2018
  5. no puedo ejecutar el comando en simbolo del sistema como administrador el comando administrador de usuario de red / activo: sí o se escribe de otra manera

-[Translation - I cannot execute command in system symbol as Administrator the network/Active User Manager command: Yes or otherwise written]

claudiohidalgo1, Oct 22, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello!

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend removing and adding the Xbox App and Microsoft Store App. Once the applications are removed, we can add them back to the computer. We will list the steps on how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know
    the results!

Removing and Adding a default application on windows 10:

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Then click Command Prompt(Admin)
    3. Now type the following command and hit enter:
    4. Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage
    5. Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    6. Restart your computer
    7. Repeat steps 1-2 when the computer has booted up.
    8. Instead of entering the command in step 3, enter the command in step 9
    9. Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: