Insta Crash Lego Batman 3 - Not remotely beyond sewer, never mind Gotham. Plus general nothing ...

Discus and support Insta Crash Lego Batman 3 - Not remotely beyond sewer, never mind Gotham. Plus general nothing ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got LB3-BG at xmas, and tbh the service has been so shockingly *** since then not had a chance to play it. Finally managed to install the game, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FatPob, Jan 28, 2015.

1. FatPob
    FatPob Guest

Insta Crash Lego Batman 3 - Not remotely beyond sewer, never mind Gotham. Plus general nothing ...

I got LB3-BG at xmas, and tbh the service has been so shockingly *** since then not had a chance to play it. Finally managed to install the game, and after about 15+ hard resets got into the game (so ***).

Anyway after watching the opening scene I get into the sewers, go to smash some scenery and the game crashes..... Happened 3 times, same first screen.

So another £50 down the drain on top of the fact that can't play any other game without jumping through hoops to get the console working....

:)

FatPob, Jan 28, 2015
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - Gamescom Teaser...

Gameplay

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Stage Demo - E3 2014https://youtu.be/uYvp5kiAYi4
    LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Gameplay - Comic...

raigraphixs, Jan 28, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 28, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: