Insider Privilege

Discus and support Insider Privilege in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am a upcoming YouTuber and I hope to do it full time so was wondering how to get early access to games to review on my channel. So I can get more... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by M Monster007, Sep 24, 2018.

1. M Monster007
    M Monster007 Guest

Insider Privilege

I am a upcoming YouTuber and I hope to do it full time so was wondering how to get early access to games to review on my channel. So I can get more views?

:)

M Monster007, Sep 24, 2018
  2. xStasis
    xStasis Guest
    PTSD & Gaming

preach

xStasis, Sep 24, 2018
  3. btrips
    btrips Guest
    PTSD & Gaming

[youtube]xZDK_LG9DuU[/youtube]

btrips, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

Insider Privilege

Honestly you would need to build up a following and try and market yourself to said games that you are wanting to review, or alternatively you can try amd join a review site as a team member and get assigned games to review.

Wolfie McG, Sep 24, 2018
  5. Insiders don’t always get games first, you need to reach out and grow your channel first with reviews of games , and showcase the games you like to play. If there is a producer you like a lot reach out to them and let them know that you would like to review
    there upcoming games. But you best bet is to grow your channel first with content you want to show off

Itilianm0nst0r, Sep 24, 2018
  6. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    As far as I am aware, you will need to build up your followers, and target your content at reviews of newly released games. Listening to viewer feed back about your reviews, and what the viewer would like to see more/less of will also help you to keep current
    viewers, and hopefully get you some new ones too.

You could also look at becoming a team member of a gaming review site, or youtube channel that already has a large following and gets early access to games to review.

Another option is to reach out to a developer and ask them if they would consider giving you early access to their upcoming game.

Hopefully something will help.

(All this is my opinion)

LegoNinja187, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Insider Privilege