Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

Discus and support Insider member but didn't receive early UI update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Level 2 Insider: So I turned on my Xbox one in a while & it got updated to the new dashboard but my Series S has no option to receive it, has the UI... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No_Policy104, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

Level 2 Insider: So I turned on my Xbox one in a while & it got updated to the new dashboard but my Series S has no option to receive it, has the UI been made available to the public or is it xbox one & Series X only?

submitted by /u/No_Policy104
    [link] [comments]

/u/No_Policy104, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game hours

I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  3. AKXOne Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Clean and fast UI mostly. The early Xbox One UI was very clunky so I hope they've learnt from their early experience.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox Insider Hub

Hi NewPrashil.

The Insider Hub is the app used for managing the Xbox insiders program. Mainly used for testing early versions of the UI, some game testing and a way to submit user feedback.

For more information, see here:

5. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Insider Hub too exclusive?

You just have to continue to be active in the program, take part in surveys, etc. but Alpha is also by invite only so you would have to wait to be invited into it by Microsoft.

How do the Xbox One Update Preview rings differ and how do I change rings?

There are four Xbox One Update Preview rings, which allow you control when and how often you will get early access to console updates. You’ll gain access to rings based on your activity as an Xbox Insider. If you’ve been invited to more than one ring, you
    can switch between them from the Xbox Insider Hub.

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
Thema:

Insider member but didn't receive early UI update

1. Insider member but didn't receive early UI update - Similar Threads - Insider member didn't

2. My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My storage expansion card doesn’t register and I looked inside the groves are messed up for...: I looked into the xbox storage expansion slot and see that the groves are messed up 99f4ff2b-71f5-4976-ad6c-1290f1a79304
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Sea of thieves insider confusion

in XboX Insiders
    Sea of thieves insider confusion: So getting back into the insider after awhile I was able to play the insider years ago and the website still says I'm in it but whenever I load into the game I get a error saying I'm not in the...
  6. Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disc drive trying to take disc without one inside: My xbox series x disc drive has been trying to take a disc without one in its happens all day and night submitted by /u/BusinessClothes5658 [link] [comments]
  7. New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?

in XboX Insiders
    New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues?: New xbox insider update not working anybody else having any issues? submitted by /u/Capable_Post8843 [link] [comments]
  8. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  9. Even though I am a member of Gaming Services in the Xbox insider program, in the PC Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even though I am a member of Gaming Services in the Xbox insider program, in the PC Game...: How can I fix this and make it so that it shows in settings? 44f86386-d76f-4fb1-9067-19a30ccaf190
  10. I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....

in XboX Insiders
    I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....: I’m a Xbox Insider but I still have the old dashboard. My Xbox is up to date. Any assistance is appreciated. submitted by /u/emblym [link] [comments]