Insider for PlayStation, Nintendo, etc?

Discus and support Insider for PlayStation, Nintendo, etc? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there something similar to Xbox Insider for PlayStation game betas and not just the OS Software Beta? I'm already in the beta for the Operating... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BuggyGamesYT, Sep 1, 2024.

  1. Insider for PlayStation, Nintendo, etc?


    Is there something similar to Xbox Insider for PlayStation game betas and not just the OS Software Beta? I'm already in the beta for the Operating System but it'd be nice to know where to get betas for video games in their testing phases. I was in the OS beta for Xbox but lost access to Alpha Skip-Ahead when I got my Xbox Series X refurbished, so I switched to PlayStation and gave away my Xbox. Also curious to find out if any other companies have any sort of beta program, for example, Nintendo.

    submitted by /u/BuggyGamesYT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BuggyGamesYT, Sep 1, 2024
    #1
  2. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

    What consoles do you own?

    Nintendo 64

    Nintendo GameCube

    PlayStation

    PlayStation 2

    Xbox

    Xbox 360 Arcarde

    Xbox One
  3. KSlayer112 Win User

    What is your collection?

    Current Collection:

    Nintendo GameCube

    Nintendo Wii

    Nintendo 3DS

    PlayStation 3

    PlayStation 4

    $600 Gaming PC (Yeee, Cheap as hell :D)

    Consoles soon be added to my collection:

    Xbox One

    PlayStation Vita
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    What is your gaming system history?

    Nintendo

    Game Boy

    Sega Genesis

    Sega 32x

    Playstation

    Nintendo 64

    Playstation 2

    Dreamcast

    Xbox

    Playstation Vita

    Xbox 360

    Xbox One
  5. AndyB. Win User

    EA to follow Activision's inflated RRP prices?

    [quote user="FatMond"]

    [quote user="Butters Yo"]didn't Atari produce more cartridges than there were consoles when they released Pacman?[/quote]



    As for Nintendo: It was their success with the NES that revitalised and basically saved the industry.

    [/quote]



    That's what intigues me the most about the 1983 crash... if it hadn't happened... if there'd been no ET or over saturation of consoles and software...would Nintendo still be around now?



    No Nintendo...no partnership with Sony to build a CD add on for the SNES...which means no Playstation.... etc. etc.
  6. HellSlaughter I Win User

    What is your gaming system history?

    Super Nintendo

    Nintendo 64

    Nintendo GameCube

    Xbox Original

    Xbox 360

    PC

    -

    PlayStation 4

    -

    -

    -

    -

    Xbox One?
Thema:

Insider for PlayStation, Nintendo, etc?

Loading...
  1. Insider for PlayStation, Nintendo, etc? - Similar Threads - Insider PlayStation Nintendo

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...
  10. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...