Insider App & Twitch Won't Run Despite Hard Reset

Discus and support Insider App & Twitch Won't Run Despite Hard Reset in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've done both soft and hard resets and submitted error tickets with no response. Both Twitch and the Insider Hub apps when run read Getting Your App... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/resqbptst, Sep 29, 2021.

1. /u/resqbptst
    /u/resqbptst Guest

I've done both soft and hard resets and submitted error tickets with no response. Both Twitch and the Insider Hub apps when run read Getting Your App ready then read error code 0x80070490. The trouble sitting steps for that code don't work. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/resqbptst
    [link] [comments]

/u/resqbptst, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Kenshi1 Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

This twitch update is SO BROKEN. after the update every time i open the twitch app. something happens, no other app, no games after that can open and the xbox one wont turn off at all. The only way to reset this is to do a hard reset. THERE IS NO EXCUSE
    WHY THIS APP IS MAKING THIS MACHINE DIE. no excuse!
  3. LoneGnome Win User

Quickgater,

When you say that after you close the snap/Twitch app are you just unsnapping it or are you closing the app completely? If you have to hard reset the console does that mean that other things are wrong after you close down (or unsnap) the Twitch app?
  4. Ki11ometerAC Win User

Xbox One S Digital won't run any games

I have now hard reset the console twice and restarted the console numerous times and tried to run games and apps. It still constantly won't run games. Are there any other possible solutions?
  5. Moonlord-C8A3F7C0-F1 Win User

Yup...same problems with the twitch update. It doesn't broadcast when you try and after that apps won't open and the system won't shut down...have to do a reset by holding the power button.
  6. AnEvilVet Win User

Xbox Party chat not audible on Twitch stream

Hi, this had no effect whatsoever. My Party Chat is still not being picked up using the Twitch app despite there being the option to control party chat volume on the Twitch app
Thema:

1. Insider App & Twitch Won't Run Despite Hard Reset - Similar Threads - Insider App Twitch

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.17.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.12.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  8. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  9. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  10. Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App using insider build, but I cannot download the insider app to opt out.: Whenever I try accessing the Xbox Insider App, I am told I have to download "xbox-insider2" link, when I click on it to get to the store page I get an error that the link was not a functioning...