Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?!

Discus and support Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?! So recently I began playing xbox live again I have barley turned on my xbox in over 4-5 months,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BiggishSquire44, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Insane and Historical and Impossible Bandwidth Usage?!

So recently I began playing xbox live again I have barley turned on my xbox in over 4-5 months, and i began looking at my network and bandwidth settings, and it was reading back numbers to me in historical magnitudes. Can anyone enlighten me into what this
    could of been, or if its just a visual error. I have checked with my ISP and it always shows as normal usage.

Imgur

:)

BiggishSquire44, Jan 11, 2018
  2. Impossible Bandwidth Issue

try power off you xbox by holding the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on then remove the power cable for 30 seconds and turn off you router for 10 mins that fixes the problem for me

KO5000pr0HITMAN, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Impossible Bandwidth Issue

Unfortunately, your best option is to swap the primary router. If it is from your ISP then you should be able to take the router into the service center and get a new one (call first just in case, to save a trip if not) if that's not on option then try placing
    your router higher in the air in the room that it's in. By placing it higher you will limit the number of things the signal has that can impede it's transfer. This just might give you a significant enough improvement to play fluidly.

The Rodn3y King, Jan 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: