Input the disc but Xbox says I am playing the trial and cannot load certain saves

Discus and support Input the disc but Xbox says I am playing the trial and cannot load certain saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought the game after playing the trial as I liked it, but now the console keeps telling me I cannot progress the game as I am playing the trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CypriotCruiser, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Input the disc but Xbox says I am playing the trial and cannot load certain saves

I just bought the game after playing the trial as I liked it, but now the console keeps telling me I cannot progress the game as I am playing the trial when I clearly have inserted the disc and progressed to new area, is this normal? How do I bypass this
    without losing my saves? Or do I have to delete everything as I uninstalled EA Access as that is what I got the trial from but this did not rectified the issue.

Would love some advise.

:)

CypriotCruiser, Mar 25, 2017
  2. RodneyDko
    RodneyDko Guest
    Installation stopped!

Purchased PvZ a few weeks ago. Been playing then for no reason it stopped loading. Opens loading screen then crash to main screen always.

Restarted, rebooted, load another game etc didn't fix it so last resort tried to reinstall.

On install xbox finds the game and starts to load then a moment later says installation stopped. Says 'to complete the installation, insert the disc again. We need the disc to finish (0x80070015)'. put disc in again xbox finds it and starts to install but
    then says installation stopped.

Cannot proceed. cannot install no matter what I do. Cannot play my purchased game. Don't know what to do. The disc is clean and perfect condition. Very frustrated.

Any thoughts. Other games work fine, internet connection is good. Grrrr.

RodneyDko, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Bureto Sann
    Bureto Sann Guest
    Skyrim Corrupted my profile

Okay i was playing Skyrim and today when i was playing it i press the middle Xbox symbol and didn't show my gamer picture or my gamer score and had nothing on my profile i viewed my settings and its corrupted i tried to continue playing and i am unable to
    load any saves and just says disc is unreadable when ever i press continue or load.

Bureto Sann, Mar 25, 2017
  4. DREWJR1 Win User

Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

no I do understand and u don't need to be rude, and say I am stupid when I am not. I have used the trial 2day, or 14 day, or 30 gold trial before numerous times. The code is redeem but not turn on, and game pass is completely different and I am in a trial
    for game pass because a game pass trial came with the xbox one x console. The gold gives you discount on certain games and u need it for the uploading your saves to cloud and u need it for multiplayer if you go online to play against others like Halo.
  5. D29TX Win User

Madden 16 Not Loading

Yes, I tried playing other modes and they work. For some reason it just applies to playing any franchise mode (saved or new). I am wondering if there is some type of glitch on certain discs.
  6. RomanLegion180 Win User

Assassin's Creed II Game on Demand

oh, your asking like if you played it from the disc, and say reached a certain save point, and then played it without the disc, your game would start where you left off? Yes, you could in fact do that.
  7. medium bloke Win User

saints row 2 almost no textures

Ah, this definitely sounds like a disc error. The disc is readable to a certain extent of the disc reading start-up information from the disc. However, the fact that it fails to load textures, and cannot copy all the data to the HDD, means that some of the
    data on the disc may be corrupt or damaged.
  8. Derrtygotgame Win User

Destiny won't play

I had no luck playing yesterday .. got online this morning for a couple hours but had to run an errand. Now it sits at the main load screen and says must connect to xbox live. BUT I am connected to xbox live .. I can browse friends, message, etc. But cannot
    play destiny, AC Unity, Titan fall or anything.

also to add, all of my games are downloads, no physical discs.
Thema:

Input the disc but Xbox says I am playing the trial and cannot load certain saves

1. Input the disc but Xbox says I am playing the trial and cannot load certain saves - Similar Threads - Input disc says

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  6. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  7. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  8. Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management: Just get a new XBox One S last week. When trying to play my old DVDs (not try BluRay yet), all show me below errors: Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management....
  9. Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management: Just get a new XBox One S last week. When trying to play my old DVDs (not try BluRay yet), all show me below errors: Disc Stopped. Make sure your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management....
  10. Disc Stopped. Make sure that your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management. If not, ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc Stopped. Make sure that your TV's HDMI input supports HDCP rights management. If not, ...: Hi getting this error and it is driving me crazy. I have tried hard reset and different hdmi ports it was play ok yesterday with a 4k blu ray and today when I tried a 1080p blu ray it won't play...