Input overload in games

Discus and support Input overload in games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. In Windows Insider update version 25163.rs and one before that there is a issue in some games that make games unplayable. Controls stuck in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Endwar, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Endwar
    Endwar Guest

Input overload in games

Hi.

In Windows Insider update version 25163.rs and one before that there is a issue in some games that make games unplayable.

Controls stuck in random direction like it is input overload or lag.

Is there a way around it?

:)

Endwar, Jul 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Input overload in games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Endwar, as it comes to the Insider Program the system is unstable, not what its level in the program, but usually the community exchanges experiences and doubts by the link below that and only focused on the program.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-...
  3. NAdeyemi Win User

My Xbox 360 Slim turns off after I turn it on.

I found that it would turn off half way into the game if I had ALL my video inputs plugged in (HD and SD cables). By this I mean that I had the red, white, yellow cables plugged in as well as the blue, green cables. Once I unplugged the yellow cable it worked
    fine. It might have something to do with the graphics of the game overloading the system/ inputs.
  4. Halcyon155 Win User

overloading xbox?

Yes. I am next to my router and modem. It seems the processes of the people joining in games overloads it. I believe it might just be the xbox maxing out its ram budget and reaching its limit.
  5. Shane McLauglin Win User

Banshee overload

Really made a coiuple of Gold Runs I played pretty interesting..still got full extraction on FBW White but had to settle for 69000 credits on reactor
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Banshee overload

It's a lot of fun, and for the first time I beat gold with randoms today
Thema:

Input overload in games

1. Input overload in games - Similar Threads - Input overload games

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. Input issue with Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Input issue with Xbox One controller: My Xbox One controller is having issues with input. It's doubling its input, like each time I press a button or move the sticks that I'm doing it twice, and the right stick periodically & randomly...
  6. Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller input delay on Windows 10.: I bought a custom made xbox series x controller from Xbox Design Lab back in 2022 for some context. Worked well for two years but recently I've noticed after about a few minutes into a session the...
  7. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  8. Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?: I've had the Xbox Series X and its controller for around 2 years now. (Probably past the warranty sadly.) I also have many other controllers with analog sticks on them. I've had a Nintendo Switch...
  9. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Input Overload w11

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Input Overload w11: Hi, I bought a Series 2 two days ago and immediately notice a bug with my controller when in Bluetooth... It disconnects when too much input are registered. I searched a lot to fix this problem,...