Input latency on every game online and offline tried everything

Discus and support Input latency on every game online and offline tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been having input lag, a delay around a half a second in all my inputs on every game and in the menus. This issue crazily happens on multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViiRaL Purge, Sep 10, 2023.

1. ViiRaL Purge
    ViiRaL Purge Guest

I’ve been having input lag, a delay around a half a second in all my inputs on every game and in the menus. This issue crazily happens on multiple consoles as I purchased another to see if it would fix it. It also happens with different accounts. I’ve tried all the suggested solutions and really need help I’ve spent lots of money ont his. I’ve upgraded my internet, changed monitors and hdmi cables I’ve changed dns codes and controllers and all. I think that this is a cloud saving issue or something bc it’s as if it’s transferring between consoles I connect. Please someone help me with this as I really want to stay with Xbox but this has to be fixed.

:)

ViiRaL Purge, Sep 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: