InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ...

Discus and support InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Oh, I get it. The IRONY. I've been accused of being a troll in the support forum, and some loser from out of NOWHERESVILLE calls me a "turd of a human... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BluSwirl, Feb 3, 2017.

1. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest

InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ...

Oh, I get it. The IRONY. I've been accused of being a troll in the support forum, and some loser from out of NOWHERESVILLE calls me a "turd of a human being", and then points the finger at me and says that (hopefully) someday my beloved Xbox One will fail
    me and that I will suffer *his* penance! I get it. I am that LOSER FROM NOWHERESVILLE now, because every time I try to launch Microsoft Edge, I get the spinning circle - the hangtime.

So now am limited to booting the browser "InPrivate", and having to manually input my username and password in order to post this topic! **** MICROSOFT?! Who the f*** is giving me grief and why? I get it. I've been a bad person, a frickin' TROLL. So where
    do I go from here if the "support" forum is a sop? How the **** do I fix this broken browser?!!!! I swear, if there's a solution, I will no longer visit these "support" forums... I willl gracefully make my exit. I no longer need this grief, F*** YOU VERY MUCH
    MICROSOFT!!!!!

:)

BluSwirl, Feb 3, 2017
  2. YuSoldatov
    YuSoldatov Guest
    Why was MS Solitaire Collection delisted from the Store?

I can't install Microsoft Solitaire Collection from russian Store (Windows 8.1).

I can see it in Account/My apps.

Got the message "This product is no longer available.
    Unfortunately the program is deleted
    and is no longer available in the Windows store".

Where can I ask about it?

YuSoldatov, Feb 3, 2017
  3. TheCodeFiend
    TheCodeFiend Guest
    How do I remove apps from the Apps screen?

I just got an Xbox One X, and I want to hide or remove Cortana, File Explorer, Edge, Mixer, OneGuide, and Xbox Accessories as I will never use them, and they are taking up space where I would have apps that will get use. All the Menu button does is "Manage
    App" which just shows me saved data.

Alternatively, is there a way I can just have the apps I need show up somewhere?

TheCodeFiend, Feb 3, 2017
  4. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest

HAHA!! I'm the first to reply - fancy that! But only after I needed to hard reset the console and launch private browsing again, because hey the regular browser just HANGS (aka the spinning circle of nothingness). I searched *all apps* in order to delete
    and reinstall Microsoft Edge, but whaddaya know, MICROSOFT EDGE IS NOT AN APP. Funny that, because Microsoft Edge is the *only* internet browser I can access (tried jumping through hoops on PlayStation 3 but all I'm getting is blank pages). Smileskybird, am
    sorry but I will accept your help. Goth Vampirella, spit that SARCASM outta your gob and lend a hand already! This is beyond a joke. It's payback yeah? Hope that loser from Nowheresville is laughing because I'm not. What goes around comes around, because I'm
    forever lost in this SWIRLING VORTEX!!! ROFL.... NOT!

BluSwirl, Feb 3, 2017
  5. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I RARELY use the internet browser on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. I browse the web on either my Windows 10 custom desktop or 15' HP laptop with Windows 10 too. Even if I do, I still mostly use and prefer Internet Explorer 11.576 which is the latest version from
    Microsoft for IE11. Microsoft Edge is a VERY slow PDF reader. And I have Vodafone NZ High Speed internet and live in a major city 100mb/s download 10mb/s upload. I also rarely use the web browser on my PS4 Pro too. I will use the web browser on my smartphone
    though. I've been away from this forum for a few days as I don't want to turn into a forum-holic, and I find the Planet Coaster forums much more user friendlier and the community friendlier there than on here. Microsoft floods us with a system update pretty
    much every month for Xbox 1. Maybe next month they'll fix it if it needs fixing. And it's a lower case , not . It's like me writing your name bLUsWIRL. Aghhh.

smileskybird, Feb 3, 2017
  6. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    Smileskybird, I *know* your gamertag is all lower case. However, because I'm the "gwammer poleez", I must point out that when commencing a new sentence, you should always capitalize the first letter (unless it's a number). Thanks for your input as you were
    the ONLY ONE to reply, so am thankful for small mercies. After a very thorough conversation with Microsoft support, I was told to FACTORY RESET my console to fix this browser problem. It seems to have worked (fingers crossed).

So, keeping a low profile from this day forward. While I'm feeling humble, a huge apology to Diarhea5uitcase for calling him a "loser". Karma done bit me. *slinks away*

BluSwirl, Oct 31, 2018
  7. smileskybird Win User

InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this app?!!!!!!!!!

I RARELY use the internet browser on Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. I browse the web on either my Windows 10 custom desktop or 15' HP laptop with Windows 10 too. Even if I do, I still mostly use and prefer Internet Explorer 11.576 which is the latest version from
    Microsoft for IE11. Microsoft Edge is a VERY slow PDF reader. And I have Vodafone NZ High Speed internet and live in a major city 100mb/s download 10mb/s upload. I also rarely use the web browser on my PS4 Pro too. I will use the web browser on my smartphone
    though. I've been away from this forum for a few days as I don't want to turn into a forum-holic, and I find the Planet Coaster forums much more user friendlier and the community friendlier there than on here. Microsoft floods us with a system update pretty
    much every month for Xbox 1. Maybe next month they'll fix it if it needs fixing. And it's a lower case , not . It's like me writing your name bLUsWIRL. Aghhh.
  8. BluSwirl Win User

InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this app?!!!!!!!!!

Smileskybird, I *know* your gamertag is all lower case. However, because I'm the "gwammer poleez", I must point out that when commencing a new sentence, you should always capitalize the first letter (unless it's a number). Thanks for your input as you were
    the ONLY ONE to reply, so am thankful for small mercies. After a very thorough conversation with Microsoft support, I was told to FACTORY RESET my console to fix this browser problem. It seems to have worked (fingers crossed). 🙂

So, keeping a low profile from this day forward. While I'm feeling humble, a huge apology to Diarhea5uitcase for calling him a "loser". 😢 Karma done bit me. *slinks away*
  9. BluSwirl Win User

HAHA!! I'm the first to reply - fancy that! But only after I needed to hard reset the console and launch private browsing again, because hey the regular browser just HANGS (aka the spinning circle of nothingness). I searched *all apps* in order to delete
    and reinstall Microsoft Edge, but whaddaya know, MICROSOFT EDGE IS NOT AN APP. Funny that, because Microsoft Edge is the *only* internet browser I can access (tried jumping through hoops on PlayStation 3 but all I'm getting is blank pages). Smileskybird, am
    sorry but I will accept your help. Goth Vampirella, spit that SARCASM outta your gob and lend a hand already! This is beyond a joke. It's payback yeah? Hope that loser from Nowheresville is laughing because I'm not. What goes around comes around, because I'm
    forever lost in this SWIRLING VORTEX!!! ROFL.... NOT!
  10. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Edge Error S box. Fatal memory exceeded.

Hello, thomasflinn. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Open Edge in InPrivate mode and see if that makes any difference. Select and hold (right-click) the Microsoft Edge logo in the taskbar and select New InPrivate window. In InPrivate mode, Edge loads without any apps or extensions. If everything is working fine in InPrivate mode, the culprit is likely an addon or extension.

See if this helps and let me know.
  11. PalmettoBling Win User

How do I access/delete my Microsoft Edge downloads now that File Explorer doesnt exist??

Thema:

1. InPrivate: WHERE IS MICROSOFT EDGE IN THE APPS FOLDER? Why can I no longer manage this ... - Similar Threads - InPrivate WHERE MICROSOFT

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  9. I have no ups drop off point where I live

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no ups drop off point where I live: So I'm trying to send my controller for a repair and it is telling Me to find the nearest ups drop off point but I live in a place where it don't exists 56cf740c-1ce5-4ab2-9564-1a4e0ebd7f98
  10. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...