Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

Discus and support Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; euh? hello? am I in 2015 ? Hello? -Apollo to Microsoft, we got a problem -Microsoft to Apollo .. Sorry Apollo you will stay in orbit. Am i hangry ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EliteForce Qc, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

euh? hello? am I in 2015 ? Hello?

-Apollo to Microsoft, we got a problem

-Microsoft to Apollo .. Sorry Apollo you will stay in orbit.

Am i hangry ? maybe .. my console can detect my stress level .. my face, my voice .. and how many dollars in my pocket can be stolen by Microsoft .. but no way to "system link" with my friend .. invovation yeah right !! Haha .. dear Microsoft .. I dont know
    what to say .. well i dont know HOW to say my disapointement and remaining polite.

:)

EliteForce Qc, Mar 20, 2015
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    What makes next-gen actually next-gen?

Xbox one is the 8th generation of consoles,it's the next generation from the previous one....

Marketing ? This is the way,the industry call it.

New system,better hardware,features,ect....

PC doesn't count, they release a new next gen system every 2 months.Must be the 3000 generation,so far..... Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o ;)

Tzar of kaos, Mar 20, 2015
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Call Of Duty Ghost, will look better on PC!

Sounds like you are taking the tern Nex gen differently... it no way has anything to do with passing a PC.. they are referring to the generations of console gaming.. Nextgen (Next Generation) refers to what we are entering now... the 8th generations of
    consoles... this is what may be the confusing term...

tohellnbak, Mar 20, 2015
  4. Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

Hey there EliteForce Qc!

Since system linking your console is not a supported feature of the Xbox One, I recommend posting your suggestion on our Xbox Feedback page. This way the proper folks can see your suggestions and ideas for future improvements.
    If you find that your idea has already been posted, feel free to vote on it. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Mar 20, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o

Hey there EliteForce Qc!

Since system linking your console is not a supported feature of the Xbox One, I recommend posting your suggestion on our Xbox Feedback page. This way the proper folks can see your suggestions and ideas for future improvements.
    If you find that your idea has already been posted, feel free to vote on it. Thanks in advance!
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

What makes next-gen actually next-gen?

Xbox one is the 8th generation of consoles,it's the next generation from the previous one....

Marketing ? This is the way,the industry call it.

New system,better hardware,features,ect....

PC doesn't count, they release a new next gen system every 2 months.Must be the 3000 generation,so far..... ;)
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

Is it a good time to upgrade to the Xbox One (S or X, it doesn’t really matter)

Rumours are that the next generation of consoles will start anytime between 2019 and 2020. The problem though is that from the sounds of it, you wont be paying for the new console, and would your parents want to spend $500 on a new console?
  8. BADMAGIK Win User

Just thinking...

The people who are going on and on about the next Xbox not being backwards compatible are idiots. Why the hell would you spend $500 for on a new console so you can play the previous generation games.

Makes no sense.
  9. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

PC gaming is better with Xbox on powerful laptops and desktops.

Hello!

Wich PC? Yours? How much you have payed on your PC? A $500 PC can offer what a $500 next-generation console will do?
Thema:

1. Inovation! Next generation console! New way of gaming! 500$ .. no system link 0_o - Similar Threads - Inovation Next generation

2. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  3. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  4. I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an original xbox and the disc drive won' eject. Paper clip don't work. What next?: I have an original xbox and the disc drive won't open. Tried the paper clip tool and it did't work. What next? a81eeb29-f7e9-4f6e-a093-2e8064856079
  5. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  6. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  7. Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Time for the Next Xbox Controller Gamepad to Be the Dream Gamepad Incorporating the...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  9. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  10. Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S or next gen - Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar: I recently purchased the Razer Leviathan V2 soundbar unknowing that it only has a type C port. What I am wondering is can a docking station where the Xbox connects with an audio optical to type C...