Injustice on demand freeze

Discus and support Injustice on demand freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so, I downloaded Injustice on demand via the marketplace two days ago and when I reach the first fight between the Joker (played by you) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zombiesmedia, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Zombiesmedia
    Zombiesmedia Guest

Okay so, I downloaded Injustice on demand via the marketplace two days ago and when I reach the first fight between the Joker (played by you) and Harley Quinn, after defeating her the usual dialogue plays to the point where Joker says pummel. I observed
    that this is when the start button should allow you to skip the movie for the next fight. This freezing issue has -since downloading the compatibility packs- carried over to multiplayer and single player battles mode. I also some times when the game is started
    up the autosave sign either freezes in place or the screen after pressing start is white and nothing will work. Prior notice I have tried a number of things to make the game stop freezing.

Downloaded it again after deleting it off my hard drive

Clearing the system cache

Clearing all updates form the game

None of these so far have worked and it is making me very apprehensive to start playing Injustice again. Any help from people would be widely appreciated.

Henry, Gamertag - Old Holborne

:)

Zombiesmedia, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Its 11 AM
    Its 11 AM Guest
    Injustice: Gods Among Us freezing

My injustice freezes my xbox 360, everytime i play on joker's asylum or the batcave. please help, any info?

Its 11 AM, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Injustice freeze

My Xbox freeze each time I play online.

DIOS ZEUS DXS, Jul 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: