injustice gods among us ultimate edition dlc

Discus and support injustice gods among us ultimate edition dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased injustice gods among us ultimate edition on the xbox live store. I downloaded the game successfully however upon playing none of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BloodLustCookie, Jan 6, 2014.

1. injustice gods among us ultimate edition dlc

I recently purchased injustice gods among us ultimate edition on the xbox live store. I downloaded the game successfully however upon playing none of the additional content is available. Is there a trick to acessing the dlc that I am missing or did I not
    receive the ultimate edition as advertised and paid for (59.99 vs 30ish for the regular version)?

:)

BloodLustCookie, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Compatibility Xbox ONE

Hi, I have a question. Can I play the game Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360) Xbox One? Although compatibility is for Injustice: Gods Among Us (Xbox 360)?

MannaParolek955, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Backwards compatible?

I have the game injustice gods among us Ultimate Edition and it wont play on the Xbox one. Is this version backwards compatible?

SpartanAss4ssin, Jan 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: