Injustice: Gods Among Us Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One!

Discus and support Injustice: Gods Among Us Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Click Here! b5a3335d-0046-4f94-ba01-d5cc687c823c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One!

Click Here!

:)

Goth Vampirella, Dec 1, 2016
  2. Backwards compatible?

I have the game injustice gods among us Ultimate Edition and it wont play on the Xbox one. Is this version backwards compatible?

SpartanAss4ssin, Dec 1, 2016
  3. Backward compatibility issues - injustice

we have purchased Xbox 360 injustice gods among us - ultimate edition on disk. Our Xbox one will not load game. We downloaded injustice gods among us (regular version) through Xbox web site. It will not load on our box one. 40 dollars down the drain. Any
    idea why our Xbox one will not load game. We have not had this issue with any other backward compatible games.

realyellowgirl, Dec 1, 2016
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

retrocompatibilidade [Translation-Backward compatibility]

Hi Ailton,

Based on the list found on Major Nelson's blog, Injustice: Gods Among Us is a backwards compatible game and the Ultimate edition is backwards compatible only with disc.

Here you can find the full list plus all the information you need regarding backwards compatible on the Xbox One:

https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
    . Injustice is on page 6.

I hope this helps!
  5. JuanCuevas1 Win User

Backwards Compatibility

Well, this all makes perfect sense now. I was curious about the same thing for Halo 4 GOTY Edition and Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition too, but these answers have cleared up some questions about backwards compatibility and their DLC.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Games

The original "Injustice" is indeed available through
    the Xbox 360 Marketplace
    in the United States and in other regional stores. The game is back-compatible with Xbox One, as well, giving you another place to play it.
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Injustice Battle arena

8. Zero Foxtrot Win User

Games you are looking forward to in 2013

Injustice Gods Among US

Star Wars 1313
Thema:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One!

1. Injustice: Gods Among Us Now Backwards Compatible On Xbox One! - Similar Threads - Injustice Gods Among

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 Edition Discrepancy: I recently reinstalled Injustice 2 and noticed between the game's files and my Xbox the editions are different, and I can't play DLC characters because of it. The game loads and plays as...
  4. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  5. Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading Injustice Legendary Edition: I purchased the MK11 Ultimate + Injustice Legendary Edition Bundle. MK11 is working perfectly, but on the other hand, Injustice is just showing me the standard version and asking me to purchase...
  6. I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try...: I bought Injustice 2 Legendary Edition I installed the game without problem but when I try to use the characters and new skins asked me to buy again dlcs can I have assistance please ?...
  7. I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc...: So I downloaded injustice 2 on my pc. I have injustice 2 legendary edition but I accidently downloaded the standard edition on my pc and it wont let me access the DLC's, and I don't have my...
  8. Injustice only on PC in Romania?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice only on PC in Romania?: I bought Injustice 2 from the official xbox website in romania and it says that its pc only but not xbox? Why is that since all injustice version outside of romania support xbox one (the console...
  9. I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the...: I bought injustice 2 legendary edition pc version on Xbox. When I installed the game the DLCs that are supposed to come with it are not showing in-game. Why is that and is there any solution?...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...: I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for injustice 2 on top of the standard version being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is injustice gods among us backward compatible