Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

Discus and support Information Xbox physical disc. Help me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Valuable_Business408, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games

I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical versions off the market to focus only on digital and gamepass?

submitted by /u/Valuable_Business408
    [link] [comments]

/u/Valuable_Business408, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Halo 5 Disc Swap process is not as easy as it sounds.. Microsoft, take note.

Hi there!

All of the information about this process can be found here:
    support.xbox.com/.../halo-5-guardians-disc-swap

I'm not sure where you are getting your information about the false shipping times and extra information.

All you need to do is contact Xbox Support and they will be able to swap your unused code for a physical copy.

I hope this helps.

-
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

Long Term Game Disk Strategy

SparkleZonFire has good information regarding digital media. However, if you're like me and you prefer physical media to digital, you can always install the games from the disc. That way, you only need to run the disc long enough for the console to recognize
    it in the tray; even if the disc has gotten scratched.
  4. Vision Verrify Win User

Modern Warfare 3 unredeable.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, but unfortunely it doesn't help me.

I've wroten in the questions, that this is my second disc, so I already replaced it.

And another thing: My disc is not damaged with physical marks etc. on it, but thanks for your help.

Can anyone else help me through this ASAP?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Smart Delivery on Xbox Series X

They've already said Smart Delivery will work with physical discs. They just haven't given out information on how it will work.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Do physical and digital copies read the same data?

Hi there,

The data held on a retail/physical disc, is identical to the digital download. When you connect to Xbox Live, both types of installations will retrieve the latest title update.

If you already own the digital version, it kind of defeats the point, unless you're a collector of physical copies (like me)! :)

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

1. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me - Similar Threads - Information physical disc

2. What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if my identity of my face, Private information is exposed on a YouTube channel...: A gamer from Xbox name. [Gt:Wolfologies] Has exposed My personal and private information of my identity of my face and private information on their YouTube channel called. YouTube channel:...
  3. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...: Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this? 5f5c40da-25b2-49d8-ab3c-2af5e2767c2a
  4. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  5. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  6. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  7. How do I find out what account is using my card information.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what account is using my card information.: My card information is being uuused by another account and I would like to know the account so I can press charges. 682c5017-d291-4aae-85e6-acdcf7f8fe55
  8. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  9. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  10. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...