Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

Discus and support Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Semana, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Tony Semana
    Tony Semana Guest

Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page
    "https://account.microsoft.com/auth/complete-client-signin-oauth-silent"

The page loads, displays for a few seconds and then reloads again. I cannot do anything to move past this issue.

:)

Tony Semana, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Tony Semana Win User

This did not fix the issue. It is still continuing with the infinite loop.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Tony Semana

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

please can you close the browser down, or game, and clear your cache. Then try again with the authentication.

Merry Christmas,

Nathan
  4. Renevn Win User

FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC

My forza shows the login screen than comes back to login screen, when I press enter again it briefly shows a login screen and comes back to the title screen again... a infinite loop is set and I cant even test
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Infinite password login loop

Hello Tyler,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, I also went through something similar a couple of months ago and the only solution or option you can have at this moment is the recovery form that I will leave you below, there you will have to complete some information that is requested. to verify that you are the owner of the account.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Support cannot help you in this type of case, however, if you wish to contact them you can do so through the following link, perhaps they can provide you with better information/help that may be useful to you.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Now, regarding Microsoft security, I wanted to mention that they always advise users to activate two-step verification (MFA) to provide greater security to accounts and so that these types of cases do not occur again. If you want more information on how to activate two-step verification, you can access the following link.

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-c7910146-672f-01e9-50a0-93b4585e7eb4

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. Chaotic Gypsy Win User

ToU Agreement stuck in an infinite loop.

Stuck in a damn infinite loop
Thema:

1. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com - Similar Threads - Infinite loop daughter's

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Get Past The Halo Infinite "Getting profile from platform" screen?: When a new update is rolled out for Halo Infinite it sometimes causes a networking error that prevents me from accessing the online feature of the game. It doesn't progress past the "Getting...
  4. Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite Stuck on "Signing In..." | PC: For the last week or so I have not been able to get into Halo Infinite (PC / Xbox on Windows). I launch the game (either through the desktop shortcut I have or through the Xbox App) and it opens...
  5. Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop

in XboX Insiders
    Clear some space on Storage Expansion Card - Infinite Loop: Hello everyone, running into a problem with my Xbox Series X. I'm trying to download a game but while downloading said game I also attempted to move some others from my internal storage to my...
  6. Infinite password login loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite password login loop: I am trying to sign into my account through the xbox app, when the microsoft window pops up I type all my info and it constantly asks for password over and over. I tried making new account same...
  7. Infinite sign in loop with Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite sign in loop with Microsoft account: For some reason every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it goes into an infinite loop. I know its not m computer because I have tried to use 4 different devices to log in over many...
  8. Xbox One X Unable to Factory Reset - Error code 102 - Trapped in Infinite Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Unable to Factory Reset - Error code 102 - Trapped in Infinite Loop: Hello, I have seen this issue through the forums throughout the years and NO ONE has been able to answer this question ever since I first saw it in 2019. I am hoping in 2023 someone has come...
  9. My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick is in an infinite command loop or something: I logged on one day and my controller wouldn’t let me sprint, I went on the testing labs and it tells me that L3 is jammed. I’ve taken it apart and looked at it but nothings worked do you have...
  10. Hogwarts in infinite looping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts in infinite looping: I bought Hogwarts legacy, but at the time of the exact room, the game is looping on the loading screen, I already uninstalled and installed the game but it didn't solve it, I would like to know if...