Infinite loading screen on starfield

Discus and support Infinite loading screen on starfield in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I fix the infinite loading screen that seems to be a very popular glitch on starfield. I have an Xbox digital version and none of the keys are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Bautista2, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Infinite loading screen on starfield

How do I fix the infinite loading screen that seems to be a very popular glitch on starfield. I have an Xbox digital version and none of the keys are working and all loads are going to infinite loading.

:)

Henry Bautista2, Nov 12, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Henry B, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with an infinite loading screen in Starfield.

Try restarting your Xbox completely. Press and hold the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it turns off completely. After that, turn on the console again and try to load the game.

The console cache can accumulate temporary data that can cause problems. To clear the cache, turn off the console, disconnect it from the power source, and wait a few minutes. Then plug it back in and turn it on. This can help solve infinite loading issues in some cases.

Also make sure that both your Xbox and the Starfield game are updated to the latest version available. Updates typically fix known issues and improve game stability.

If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Starfield game. To do this, go to the game library on your Xbox, find Starfield, and select the option to uninstall it. Then, download and install the game again from the store.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. schnurren Win User

Horizon4 stuck on xbox-login

4. ElXxGamerxX Win User

Fh4

I have the same problem, does your forza havr infinite loading screen?
  5. helios242 Win User

Infinite Loading Screen

I have the exact same problem. This is the first time I've seen somebody else say the same exact thing. I haven't tried a different xbox at my house yet tho. IDK what it is, but if you find out how to fix it, could you message me or report back here?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Infinite load screen

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
Thema:

1. Infinite loading screen on starfield - Similar Threads - Infinite loading screen

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  4. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  5. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  6. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?: I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen that never loads. I've tried removing and...
  7. Infinite load screen fable 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite load screen fable 3.: I'm trying to get this game to load on my series x and I've seen solutions to this issue but none are working. I've deleted save files and restarted the game multiple times with no luck. Is there...
  8. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...
  9. Infinite loading screen Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite loading screen Minecraft: When I attempt to click Microsoft log in, it pops up with a loading page that forces you to close tab, many users have been experiencing this recently and have posted about it. One person...
  10. [Yakuza 0] infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Yakuza 0] infinite loading screen: I was playing through the game fine until the Kuze boss fight on Chapter 1. After beating up the dojima family you are going to I suppose face Kuze but right after the cutscene the game gets stuck...