Infinite load screen fable 3.

Discus and support Infinite load screen fable 3. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to get this game to load on my series x and I've seen solutions to this issue but none are working. I've deleted save files and restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shapeshftnRAGE, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Infinite load screen fable 3.

I'm trying to get this game to load on my series x and I've seen solutions to this issue but none are working. I've deleted save files and restarted the game multiple times with no luck. Is there anything else I can do? I'd like to be able to play this game. I don't have the disc just the digital copy of the game.

:)

shapeshftnRAGE, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Fable 3 - Infinite Load Screen.

Hey there Dante Crossing!

Glad to hear that you were able to get the issue sorted!
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.
    8. Uninstall game > Restart console > Install game.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Dante Crossing Win User

Fable 3 - Infinite Load Screen.

Fixed the Issue. The DLC that was transfered where incorrectly named or where different from the 360 counterpart and Was giving the system a Infinite Loop for a Incoherency.

All I did was Delete all of the saves I originally had transferred Via the cloud and It began to work. Simple as that.

So the Xbox Forum Support Mods Can close this Post As the issue is fixed.
  5. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
  6. LL Rudi J Win User

Fable 3 won't load

I started Fable 3, downloaded for free, and it stays in a load loop. I deleted it once off mt HD and it still won't get off the load screen.
Thema:

1. Infinite load screen fable 3. - Similar Threads - Infinite load screen

2. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  3. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  4. Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite stuck on 'Authenticating with Services' loading screen: Hello Tomm_A I followed these instructions from our previous thread. Signing out and signing back in did not work. I have pretty much given up trying to play Halo Infinite. I am playing other...
  5. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  6. How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix infinite white loading screen on sign in?: I recently updated my email and phone number for my xbox account. Upon doing so I found that when I try to log in it puts me on a blank white screen that never loads. I've tried removing and...
  7. Infinite loading screen on starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite loading screen on starfield: How do I fix the infinite loading screen that seems to be a very popular glitch on starfield. I have an Xbox digital version and none of the keys are working and all loads are going to infinite...
  8. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...
  9. Infinite loading screen Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite loading screen Minecraft: When I attempt to click Microsoft log in, it pops up with a loading page that forces you to close tab, many users have been experiencing this recently and have posted about it. One person...
  10. [Yakuza 0] infinite loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Yakuza 0] infinite loading screen: I was playing through the game fine until the Kuze boss fight on Chapter 1. After beating up the dojima family you are going to I suppose face Kuze but right after the cutscene the game gets stuck...