Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!

Discus and support Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! So, yesterday I bought Black ops 1 again and after playing it for a couple of hours I decided to take a look at theater mode just for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HighestShark187, May 18, 2016.

1. Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!

Hello all!

So, yesterday I bought Black ops 1 again and after playing it for a couple of hours I decided to take a look at theater mode just for fun to see the clips like in the old days and I saw every clip is called like "mod
    this, hack that, mod menu etc.". And I thought I'll check one of them out to see what they are doing and one of them probably carried an infection of sorts. At first I didn't have any idea about that because all I saw was the guy hacking in the video and it
    showed all sorts of details of the xbox (which I thought he was playing on) but after shutting the video down it turned out to be my xbox's details. So when I saw this I immediately did a "hard reset" on my Xbox which seems to have been solving my problem
    altough I am still worried. And I'd like to know if I can be sure that no infection has been remaining on Xbox because I don't want this to result in me having an overpriced paperwheight or losing my original account!

:)

HighestShark187, May 18, 2016
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Mods

You have the responsibility as gamer to respect the Code of Conduct. From the xbox enforcement site: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Cheating includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Involvement with modified (“modded”) games or gametypes such as modded lobbies, mod menus, mod infections, or other unauthorized modifications

M3tal Daz3, May 18, 2016
  3. Console Banned for nothing

Well, I do not mod my console, I do not use cheats or infections. I think if I used cheats or infections, my account would be banned too. Only the console was banned, no account (me or my brother) was banned. I just wanna know why my console are ban

Brun0R-3BD316FB-3353-4706-AE74-FC731DCBEA87, May 18, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mods

You have the responsibility as gamer to respect the Code of Conduct. From the xbox enforcement site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic2

Cheating includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Involvement with modified (“modded”) games or gametypes such as modded lobbies, mod menus, mod infections, or other unauthorized modifications
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can someone clear this up

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]
    [quote user=""]

apparently using the start button opens the mod menu so by using it to try and get out you open up the infection

[/quote]Yeaaa, not so much. When the host has infections, he infects everyone in the lobby simultaneously when the game starts. If what you said was true, then the hacking would not be as big of a problem because all people would
    have to do is just not press start. [/quote] Yes he does infect everyone simultaneously when the game starts but in order for you to activate these infections you enter the pause menu and select the cheats indivdually.this is what xblpet are banning
    people for ACTIVELY using the cheats by entering this menu.if you dashboard you avoid activating the cheats and so are free to continue in another game once reloaded
  6. OiseauEclaire56 Win User

Mon compte xbox live a été suspendue | My xbox live account has been suspended

c'est bien se que je me disais sur ce site je trouve cel

La tricherie comprend, mais n'est pas limitée aux situations suivantes :

• toute participation des jeux modifiés ou des types de jeu tels que des parties de hacker, des mod menus, des mod infections ou toute autre modification non-autorisée

Je sens que si je retrouve une partie comme cel je vais utilisé le bouton "report" puis "triche" voir "booster ou boost" sur bo2

Sinon merci pour le message qui m'a servi a savoir comment j'ai été ban 1 semaine pour "cheating" même si c'est pas fait exprès et a cause de d'eux :'(

Mod Translation:

It is well that I said to myself on this site I find this

Cheating includes, but is not limited to:

Any participation in modified games or game types such as hacker games, mod menus, mod infections or any other unauthorized modification

I feel that if I find a part like this I will use the button "report" then "cheat" see "booster or boost" on bo2

Otherwise thank you for the message that served me to know how I was ban 1 week for "cheating" even if it is not done on purpose and because of them: '
  7. Brun0R-3BD316FB-3353 Win User

Console Banned for nothing

Well, I do not mod my console, I do not use cheats or infections. I think if I used cheats or infections, my account would be banned too. Only the console was banned, no account (me or my brother) was banned. I just wanna know why my console are ban
  8. Poofius Win User

Infected Lobby

It is a private game mode. While there is a small chance it is a modded or fake modded lobby, it is most likely people just looking to fill their match so they can play the game mode infection
Thema:

Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!

1. Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode! - Similar Threads - Infections mod menus

2. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  3. Can the controller be infected after update or after site?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the controller be infected after update or after site?: Has chance of this happens or not? ee1029a4-ba3d-4caa-bfff-0b2987c59a50
  4. Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...: I need to know if I get something from Edge like virus or something. 9d8f6072-c443-425d-a0c2-2f653e026804
  5. About smartscreen, what if he's not protected me from infected website my Xbox going be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    About smartscreen, what if he's not protected me from infected website my Xbox going be...: Please tell me information 56b7d778-4866-4f64-ac6a-8834f6e68e03
  6. Windows 11 Virus and Xbox One Controller connected - can it infect controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Virus and Xbox One Controller connected - can it infect controller?: Hello! Sorry to ask this question in other place here in the community... I would want to know if it is any possibility to get virus on the Xbox One Controller through USB connected to infected...
  7. Can a USB shortcut virus infect game consoles?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a USB shortcut virus infect game consoles?: Sorry if this has been asked or qualifies as a "lame question" but can something like a USB stick shortcut virus infect a game console like the Series X? I understand that the dreaded shortcut...
  8. Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs

in XboX Insiders
    Big Idea: Zombie Virus Infect Herbs Mutating Them Into Mutant Herbs: Bad guys unleash their apocalypse virus mutating infected into sub-zombies and mutant zombies. Sub-zombies are zombies without superpower(s) and may have weakness(s) and they are the most abundant...
  9. I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the u

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the u: I have a problem and although I have a battery and the charge is not And when I infect the usb it goes again out the cable 71f51c0f-56ea-46a5-b71a-301b1166f668
  10. Can the IE app on Xbox 360 infect your PC/Laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the IE app on Xbox 360 infect your PC/Laptop?: I'm want to use the IE explorer app for the first time, but I was wondering is it possible for websites give your xbox a virus that can infect your router, modem, PC or laptops?...