Ineligible for refer a friend promo

Discus and support Ineligible for refer a friend promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Says I'm not eligible for refer a friend promo. Didn't say why. Chat rep told me to post here. Help? 8323a5f4-b601-4688-a5fa-7a31394b7516 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mast3r william1, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Ineligible for refer a friend promo

Says I'm not eligible for refer a friend promo. Didn't say why. Chat rep told me to post here. Help?

:)

Mast3r william1, Jun 16, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Refer a friend dashboard promo

Hello BuRkeY,

We signed into your account and did not have any issues accessing the Refer a Friend to Gold or Refer a Friend to Purchase pages from the MyMissions page. You may have had a connectivity issue when you attempted to access these offers. We also do not have
    RAF offers on the dashboard currently. If you are having issues with an offer not found on the MyMissions page, that is not a Xbox Live Rewards offer.

XBLRewards8, Jun 16, 2018
  3. Refer a friend dashboard promo

Hi I'm having trouble with the refer a friend xbox live rewards promo that shows up on the dashboard, when I click the link it tells me I am not eligible but I've read the T&C & nowhere could I see a reason for me not being eligible. Could you help me out
    here? Xbox support referred me to this furum. Thanks

BuRkeY-2A3650C6-E6B8-4F7D-828A-0AFDD569C6D5, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Ineligible for refer a friend promo

Has anyone had ANY feedback on this issue? With this issue being known for several years with no solution doesn't inspire confidence.

Mast3r william1, Jun 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ineligible for refer a friend promo