IND is recruiting! Join today!

Discus and support IND is recruiting! Join today! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today. Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vS Klutch, Jan 16, 2014.

1. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest

Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today.

Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we are young, we have highly experienced leaders and dedicated members. IND supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 players. We play almost every game out there.

I like to keep these recruitment threads short and to the point. We want YOU! So join today!

How to join:

- Register at www.ind-gaming.com

- Remember to use IND Klutch XD as the referral code

- After you registered post an application to join!

It's that simple, not sure still? Be sure by checking our website!

Thanks,

IND Staff

:)

vS Klutch, Jan 16, 2014
  2. xKiddFrost
    xKiddFrost Guest
    JOIN IND TODAY

As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to bring you the news of a new gaming community coming to Xbox Live on January 1st!

We are revolutionizing gaming communities this year and our goal is to bring a new era to the typical gaming communities. For those who have been around this world for a while, you have probably heard of the KSIs, XGC, MEA, and many others to come onto
    the scene in the past years. While they are all very successful, they are also very old-school. We are looking to change that.

As for all you new guys looking to join your first official gaming community; look no further. We are bring gaming communities back to popularity and promise to make your experience once in a lifetime, and unforgettable.

Industry Gaming (IND) is the first major community to not only bring you a family of gamers, but to take gaming to a whole new level. Industry is an entire empire. We specialize in web hosting, graphics designs, tournament hosting, and also are openly
    recruiting for our gaming community positions. We are truly taking gaming to a whole new level.

Contact us today to get more information about this great community. Not only will you meet like-minded gamers, but you will learn and develop many of life?s essential skills and traits. With our very talented and experience staff of over 10 officers,
    we promise to make this a perfect opportunity for you.

Just think, this is only the beginning. We are still working on opening more branches in IND, so join now to get a ticket to the top, because you won?t want to be left at the bottom. This is a revolution. This is a new era.

Check us out at http://ind-gaming.com

P.S put "IND Frost" as your referrer

any questions message me on xbox my gt is ""

xKiddFrost, Jan 16, 2014
  3. BW CHAOS
    BW CHAOS Guest
    IND is Recruiting!

Industry Gaming is a new community with leaders who have over 8 years of Xbox Live Gaming Community experience. We are growing fast and looking for potential leaders to train to be future mentors. We are mainly based on the Xbox consoles, but plan
    to grow to PC and PSN. We are revolutionizing gaming communities with a new rank system, new website, and many training programs. We are even releasing a new Premium Membership feature later this month.

We believe that regardless of origin, nationality, age, gender, race, religious beliefs or creed that disrespectful behavior towards another gamer is unacceptable! The same belief is applied to gaming. With the notion that many people share the common
    passion for video games, the vision and mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms, to provide them a website where they could share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork tactics, as
    well as providing them with an environment that allows a gamer-friendly experience!

We are the best in the INDustry, and look forward to meeting you. If you are interested please visit our website at http://ind-gaming.com and click the "Become a Member" link to register
    and fill out an application.

Thank you,

IND EVOLUTION 1

CEO of IND Gaming

BW CHAOS, Jan 16, 2014
  4. IND is recruiting! Join today!

We are gaining many valuable members daily! Come check us out and apply to join today. We also have GFX, Media, Sales, and Broadcasting teams! Don't miss out on the fun.

MPNetwork

xMPx EVOLUTION, Jan 16, 2014
  5. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    Join today! We are always looking for new members! IND is recruiting! Join today! :)

vS Klutch, Jan 17, 2014
  6. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    Looking for new members everyday! Come and check us out today!

vS Klutch, Jan 18, 2014
  7. We launched a revolutionary, never before done, IND Social. It is still in BETA testing, but is open to all IND members. Check out
    Web Server's Default Page for some more information on this. It's great to be an IND member!!

xMPx EVOLUTION, Jan 18, 2014
  8. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest

Be sure to check out our new Social Media Website out after registering!

vS Klutch, Jan 20, 2014
  9. Don't forget about IND Social either! This is a social media network website just for IND members! It's a program to let members get to know one another in the community like never before! We are changing the way gaming communities work, and are the start
    of a new era. Feel free to check us out at
    http://ind-gaming.com

xMPx EVOLUTION, Jan 22, 2014
  10. Isohlation
    Isohlation Guest
    What is the age minimium and maximum?

Isohlation, Jan 26, 2014
  11. xMPx EVOLUTION, Nov 1, 2018
  12. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

We are growing daily! Check us out at www.ind-gaming.com
  13. vS Klutch Win User

Looking for new members everyday! Come and check us out today!
  14. Isohlation Win User

What is the age minimium and maximum?
  15. vS Klutch Win User

Join today! We are always looking for new members! :)
  16. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

We are gaining many valuable members daily! Come check us out and apply to join today. We also have GFX, Media, Sales, and Broadcasting teams! Don't miss out on the fun.

http://ind-gaming.com
Thema:

1. IND is recruiting! Join today! - Similar Threads - IND recruiting Join

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting

in XboX Insiders
    LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5
  6. xbox-konsol companion og xbox app kan ikke logge ind - windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox-konsol companion og xbox app kan ikke logge ind - windows 11: Ingen a mine xbox funktioner virker, jeg kan ikke logge ind, den siger der ikke er forbindelse til internettet når jeg prøver. Jeg har genstartet, opdateret, afinstalleret, slettet cache og jeg...
  7. IND Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IND Gaming is Recruiting for Xbox One!: Industry Gaming is a new community launched in 2018, and with that we have formed a staff group with over 15 combined years of gaming community experience! IND has one focus in mind when it comes...
  8. IND is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IND is Recruiting!: Industry Gaming is a new community with leaders who have over 8 years of Xbox Live Gaming Community experience. We are growing fast and looking for potential leaders to train to be future mentors....
  9. IND is Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IND is Recruiting!: As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to bring you the news of a new gaming community...
  10. JOIN IND TODAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JOIN IND TODAY: As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to bring you the news of a new gaming community...