Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store

Discus and support Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the store, it says that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition has an fps boost compatibility option, and that the original Far Cry 3 does not. I have purchased... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/toma_is_bored, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store

In the store, it says that Far Cry 3 Classic Edition has an fps boost compatibility option, and that the original Far Cry 3 does not. I have purchased the Classic Edition in the anthology bundle thinking this was the case, but it is not. I've read online that it was actually the 360 version that has fps boost and not the ce. I do have a suggestion to mitigate this issue. Open up FPS boost to all titles in the store. By this I mean games that don't have the option, make it to where you can force the option and give a warning to the end user that tells them it may cause issues. I wouldn't be surprised if this allowed a lot of non boosted titles to run at 60 fps because all its doing is removing the 30fps cap

submitted by /u/toma_is_bored
    [link] [comments]

/u/toma_is_bored, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC MP footage

... Ok... still, not my fault it was labeled incorrectly on Youtube :p
  3. Francia J. Win User

Fps boost

Hi Pizzavessel14, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to Microsoft "As our backward compatibility catalogue grows, so do the number of ways you can enhance the visual quality of your past-gen games on your Xbox Series X|S console."

As of the moment we just need to wait for further updates because there is no guarantee yet if the game will have the feature along with if the game will be optimized for Xbox Series X|S consoles. I have to make sure to validate on the official site which is https://news.xbox.com and majornelson.com and no news yet for the game.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Fps boost

The leak in question was an error on the part of Microsoft...they incorrectly listed is as X/S in a blog Post about an Update to the UI:

"This article has been updated to feature a new hero image, as the original mock up incorrectly listed an Xbox Series X|S Optimized version of “Batman: Arkham Knight.” “Batman: Arkham Knight” is available for players on Xbox Series X|S only via backwards compatibility."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/03/10/discover-games-on-xbox-in-your-preferred-language/
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

fps boost

Hi,

Pretty sure you don't have to 'turn it on', it just runs at 120fps now from the get go. The same is true for Far Cry 3, Watchdogs 2 and Sniper Elite 4. These games were 30 fps on base Xbox and One X, but now run at 60fps on Series hardware without the user needing to change anything.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fps boost

Thema:

Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store

1. Incorrectly labeled FPS boost in the store - Similar Threads - Incorrectly labeled FPS

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...: Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this? 5f5c40da-25b2-49d8-ab3c-2af5e2767c2a
  4. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  5. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  6. When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not.: When I try to use my card it tells me that the data is incorrect, but it is not. 2c836b18-423e-45a8-8704-5d2fe9be207e
  7. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  8. Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox warranty details incorrect - how to fix?!: I have registered two new Xbox consoles today and both have a warranty end date of 24th July 2024. It should be December 2024. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried going through the ‘contact us’...
  9. Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say my billing info is incorrect?: I am trying to make a purchase and it says that my credit card info is not matching and to contact my bank. I contacted them and they have no idea what the problem is because all the information I...
  10. Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.: Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Developed bumper fault (multiple inputs intermittently but often). Went through return or repair portal. Got to the point that I have to add my return shipping...