Incorrect XBL Gamer tag when logged on Windows

Discus and support Incorrect XBL Gamer tag when logged on Windows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Incorrect Gamertag, username displayed on windows. I can't use my XBL account: Spirit Bombs. I have not been successful in setting with my GT.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BattierMarlin20, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Incorrect XBL Gamer tag when logged on Windows

Incorrect Gamertag, username displayed on windows. I can't use my XBL account: Spirit Bombs. I have not been successful in setting with my GT. Microsoft says my name is Battier Marlin (incorrect). I need help resolving this issue.

:)

BattierMarlin20, Jul 27, 2016
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Want to Change Gamertag To That of A Dormant Account

Just an FYI, the tag may not be getting used on XBL, but it may be getting used on Zune or Games for Windows Live as those two services also use the same gamer tag system that XBL uses.

Temhotabot, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Changing my gamertag

Games for Windows Live, XBL and Zune all share the same type of Gamer Tag system. So if the tag you want isn't being used on XBL, it is possible it is being used on one of the other two services.

Temhotabot, Jul 27, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey BattierMarlin20! Are you using the same email address on the PC as you do for the Spirit Bombs Gamertag? Post back and we'll go from there!

Mister Cizl, Jul 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: