Incorrect Gamer Score - Borderlands Pre -Sequel

Discus and support Incorrect Gamer Score - Borderlands Pre -Sequel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamer score for the game Borderlands Pre-Sequel is incorrect on Xbox Live. I have completed all 50 of the original achievements so I should have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustOneWorm, Nov 17, 2014.

1. JustOneWorm
    JustOneWorm Guest

My gamer score for the game Borderlands Pre-Sequel is incorrect on Xbox Live. I have completed all 50 of the original achievements so I should have a score of 1000. When I check on my Xbox console it shows that I have 48 out of 53 for a score of 950. When
    I actually click on the game in that list, it shows 50 out of 53 but still for a score of 950. Somehow, when I check via Xbox Smartglass App, it shows a correct score of 1000.

When I spoke to support on Saturday they said it's a known issue and that it'd be fixed within 24 hours. I spoke to another support person yesterday and he told me to post in the forums. Is there anyone working on this issue, or anyone who can fix my gamer
    score? Thanks.

:)

JustOneWorm, Nov 17, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel ... Not on Xbox One?

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]"Pre-sequel" is contradictory. It's literally like saying the next in a series that comes before.[/quote]In this specific instance, that's correct. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel fits between Borderlands and Borderlands 2 in the
    series cronology. As Borderlands 2 is the sequel to Borderlands, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel accurately describes the game's chronological position in the series.

IceStorm III, Nov 17, 2014
  3. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    CRUZZifer, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there JustOneWorm!

Sorry to hear about the achievement issue! If the achievements haven't popped yet, I suggest earning some achievements in a different game and giving it 7 days to come through. After that, if they still don't come through, we can investigate it further for
    you.

Post back and let us know if they don't come through so we can help get it sorted! Incorrect Gamer Score - Borderlands Pre -Sequel :)

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2014
  5. JustOneWorm
    JustOneWorm Guest
    Mister Beep:

I'm not sure you understood my issue. The achievements DID pop. If I go into the game achievements, they show up. But it's not reflected in my gamerscore for that game.

If I hit the Xbox Home button and view achievements, it says 48 out of 53. But if I actually click further INTO the achievements for that game, it says 50 out of 53. In both cases, my score for the game shows up as 950 when my actual score should show
    as 1000.

Further, I've already received achievements in other games since then and it didn't correct the issue.

JustOneWorm, Nov 20, 2014
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    We are definitely on the same page, my friend! In some cases, it can take some time for the achievements to fully reflect on the score. Try earning an achievement from that game that you have not received, and then wait up to 7 days for the score to reflect
    properly

If it doesn't correct itself after the 7 days after earning another achievement in this game specifically, please post back!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: