Incorrect email showing

Discus and support Incorrect email showing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Gamers, Please assist, I have attached the picture of my challenge. My Xbox series S home page shows I have logged into a correct account with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Themba Tshabalala, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Incorrect email showing

Hello Gamers,

Please assist, I have attached the picture of my challenge. My Xbox series S home page shows I have logged into a correct account with email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but as soon as I try to play online it shows the email on the attached picture which is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and nothing happens when I click on next.

Is there anyone who has experience this issue and knows how to resolve it?

:)

Themba Tshabalala, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Incorrect email showing

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Power cycle your machine.
    2. Test your network connection.
    3. Try using a different profile.
    4. Remove and re-add your profile.
    5. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps.
  3. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

My little brothers account

Make sure the security proofs are updated on account.live.com. The password and email may not be incorrect, but will show up as such if the proofs aren't updated. Try updating the proofs then redownloading the profile.
  4. liamputman Win User

Incorrect email

5. WPAK Win User

Incorrect email

6. onyxishere Win User

One Guide missing channels for DirectTV

Thema:

Incorrect email showing

1. Incorrect email showing - Similar Threads - Incorrect email showing

2. Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent Online Gift Copy to Incorrect Email Address: Greetings, I just purchased Minecraft (as a "Gift" on the Minecraft website) for my teenager, and entered in the wrong email address to send it to. Is there a way to reverse this, send it to...
  3. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  4. Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.: This is a follow-up question to a previous thread, that appears to have been locked by Microsoft without addressing the issue or providing any meaningful answer. The question is how to unlink an...
  5. My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it in the app: My Xbox app has an incorrect email and it won’t let me change it to sign in please help ive been at this for a **** hour 754a2787-18a2-4125-8a5d-8b5ed9b55026
  6. incorrect email format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    incorrect email format: I was signing in on Minecraft PE with my outlook email and it sent the verification code to the wrong email so I tried fixing it but it said I had the incorrect email format even though it had my...
  7. Incorrect gamer tag on email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incorrect gamer tag on email: Hi all, sons Xbox broke yeserday. Took advice from microsoft that the COD installation had caused problems with hard drive and was adviced to press connect , eject and power and follow the...
  8. Incorrect billing recipient (via email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect billing recipient (via email): Hi there, I keep getting someone else's microsoft store receipts. They're for small purchases like Fifi Points and Rocket League upgrades (i.e. Xbox games stuff) and looking at the email...
  9. EA Access Hub Email incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access Hub Email incorrect: Just setup the One X today and downloaded EA Access Hub.. Though when I start the hub it applies an email that it is not valid. Though this email is nowhere in my profile or my EA profile, wants...
  10. I can log in on my PC but on my Xbox 360 it says the email is incorrect 8015d002

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can log in on my PC but on my Xbox 360 it says the email is incorrect 8015d002: I have tried everything I could find but nothing works. I've used this account loads. I've tested the connection to Xbox live and it is good. 06fde896-a334-4e71-96f2-dcb250c433fc